Chapter 3

AUTHOR

"Why someone will hack in your PC, Riri" - Yuvi Mehta, Arohi's secretary asked her being curious. She stood at five feet and four inches, but her presence was larger than life. Her dusky skin glowed under the sun, highlighting her sharp features and expressive eyes. Her voice was husky and captivating, drawing everyone's attention whenever she spoke. She was confident and charismatic, a girl who knew her worth and was not afraid to show it.

"How am I supposed to know, Yuvi" Arohi replied her while sipping her coffee.

FLASHBACK (When Arohi received the call)

"Arohi, we need you here ,NOW!!". The person from the other side spoke. Her voice was not normal. It was like a warning.  Without wasting any time. She picked up her car keys and drove to the company. She entered her cabin and saw Yuvi was in a call with someone asking to do this as soon as possible. "Who are you talking to??" Arohi asked her waiting for a reply but Yuvi ignored her words and pulled her and made her sit infront of her PC. "Someone hacked your PC, so I was asking the Tech department to handle it but they........"They" .

Anger was taking over Arohi. When it comes to her work, no one can be as dangerous as Arohi. She's the boss who will appreciate you when you will do a great job but if she finds any mistake then be ready to beg for your job or maybe life.

"I'm asking something, Yuvi, What. They. Did" Arohi asked her grinding her teeth. She was now very Angry. She didn't knew her employees are so incompetent. "They failed, Riri. The hacker is very smart-----Arohi cut her words in the middle "So what" She yelled.
"I will deal with them afterwards" She turned to see her PC and started cracking the code. First of two codes was simple. She did it without any problem. Next two were complicated but she managed. The last was the hardest of all.

"This is not done by our rivals. Someone is doing this for fun. They are playing a prank" She said, raising her eyebrows but eyes focused on the big screen of her PC.

Suddenly, she received a text message on her number from an unknown source. The message contained the code name "NW" with a message "Let's see what you got BELLA". She immediately recognized it was none other than NASH WALKER because no one called her bella before him. Arohi knew it was the perfect opportunity to prove herself and put her skills to the test. She tirelessly worked for 1hour as she tried to put access of the puzzle together and outsmart Nash.

"Woah, you got some skills, Bella" Nash texted her feeling both proud and impressed. Though he was impressed by Arohi's skills still wants to tease and irritate her.  So he texted her, smirking "Bella, I can imagine you getting angry on me but you know what day before yesterday someone pranked me and I enjoyed it. I really want to meet that girl again" . If embarassment had a face it would be Arohi. She was not only embarassed but was surprised after knowing that he remembers the prank she pulled. "I thought he forgot" She said to herself, scoffing at his text

"I do got some skills Mr Nash. Do you wanna see more of my skills" Changing the topic, Arohi texted him back with a smirk on her face. "Will see some other time, bella!!" Arohi read his message but one thing she wanted to ask from the day she pulled the prank.
"Mr Nash, what does this bella word mean" Arohi finally asked him but his reply made her fumr in anger. The reply says "UGLY". Arohi kept his message on seen and calmed herself down.

"How dare he call me Ugly" she added "I will kill that guy. He's a kutta kamina".

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Riri, you should go home now and it will be better if you take a day off tomorrow " Yuvi adviced her. Arohi just nodded and left for her home. Before leaving, she warned her to call the tech department employee and said "I'll take care of him tomorrow."

She reached her home after 40 minutes. Didn't wasted her time in climbing the stairs and slept on the couch, which is in her living room.

Meanwhile
"Yes I took the pictures" The person said this this to someone.
"Thanks, I got it" The phone was now suddenly unreachable.

"The human mind is truly the scariest thing of all"
The person sighed " Then comes Money" the person spoke to herself.

It's all a part of the journey, in the end. Choosing bad and good side is our choice.

Everyone has a chapter they don't read out loud..!!

A short update!!
Vote and comment down your thoughts on this!!
Who was asking for what pictures. Your guesses/reviews/thoughts are always welcome.
Do tell me if I am lacking somewhere.
Share it with your friends.
Follow me on Instagram _authoranuu_ for spoilers and updates!!
Have a great day ahead.
Until next time ❤️
Words count: 862