Chapter 2

The Next Morning (A long chapter ahead)

Arohi woke up feeling a mix of excitement and embarrassent from the previous night's events. She couldn’t help but replay the image of the half naked man in her mind. She smile at the memory of her playful interaction with him. As she prepares herself for the day ahead, Arohi can't shake off the thought of him from her mind.

"Ahh why I'm thinking about him only. I have to meet Aditi as soon as possible." She mumbled to herself and went inside the washroom and did her morning routine.

✯✯✯✯✯✯

Arohi meets Aditi at a cozy cafe near their hotel. They ordered their breakfasts. By seeing the change in Arohi's behavior, she understood her best friend has did something mischievous. In their language mischievous means 'a dirty prank on someone". Aditi was eager to hear about her friend's mischievous act.

"Madam, bolne ka daya karengi aap" (Will you tell me what happened)Aditi teased her. "Okay okay so what happened was---" Riri explained her everything from starting to end. After hearing the act her friend pulled aditi was like "Sara maza akele akele le li tu"(You did everything alone. You could have invited me) Aditi laughed. "Stop laughing you idiot. He must have been embarrassed and angry on me " Arohi assumed.

But,

Aditi being the mischievous and observant friend she is, immediately notices the sparkle in Arohi's eyes and teases her about the encounter with him. Blushing, Arohi tries to downplay the incident, pretending it was nothing more than a funny mishap.

However deep down, Arohi feels a strange connection with him. There was something about his playful yet gentle nature that drew her in. She couldn't deny the fluttering of her heart whenever she thought of him. Determined to find out more about him, Arohi decides to do some research and asked Aditi if she can do something.

Aditi opened her laptop and started her research. Soon she got his profile which says "CEO OF THE WALKER'S, Nash Walker" Aditi was too stunned to speak after seeing his name and fame. Arohi noticed the tension on her face and took the laptop from her. Well, her reaction was like as if her past was haunting.

"Haha, CEO of The Walkers.......Nooooooo wayy!!" Arohi cursed her fate. "Darr mat, thodi woh tera picha kar raha" (Don't be scared, it's not like he is coming after you) tried to console her but all went in vain when she Arohi told her "Bro, Next week Chairman of The Walkers Mr Samuel Walker is coming for a meeting with me and the cherry on top, He is coming with his two sons, Nash Walker and Axar Walker"

"Best of luck" This was the only thing Aditi can say. She knew her bestie has messed up really bad.

✯✯✯✯✯✯

An idea popped into Aditi's mind. She informed Arohi about today's gala where she was invited. Aditi adviced her to say sorry to him in person. It's not like they are being guilty here. They are doing all this so that the deal with The Walkers goes smoothly. Arohi can't bear any loss just because of her mere prank.

Arohi hesitates at first, unsure if it's a good idea or not but then the loss her company will face for this came in her mind and she agreed to meet him and ask for forgiveness.

As the evening unfolds, Arohi finds herself nervously scanning the room for any sign of Nash. The grandeur of the event, with its elegant decorantions and glamorous guests, only intensifies her anticipation. Just when she starts to think that maybe Nash won't show up, she spots him across the room, talking to a group of influential businessmen.

Arohi's heart skips a beat as their eyes meet momentarily. She was mesmerized by his looks, He was wearing a black tuxedo with white shirt and black trousers. Shoes polished. A watch probably from Armani. Hair fully set. His azure blue eyes were something which gave peace to Arohi's heart.