Chapter 20

Do vote and comment. Your comments motivates me a lot to write🥺💗
Follow me on instagram for spoilers and updates. Do check out my new reels.
_authoranuu__ my Instagram handle..!!

Don't be a silent reader or from the next chapter I'm gonna set targets. Atleast vote pleaseee.
Maine apni puri koshish ki hai emotions daalne ki agar acha naa lage please comments me batana mai change apne mistake sudharingi. Your words matter🥺🤍

____________________________________________________________________________

ENGAGEMENT HALL
AUTHOR

The hall was decorated with flowers and lights, creating a festive atmosphere. The guests were seated on both sides of the aisle, waiting for the arrival of the bride and groom. A soft music played in the background, adding to the mood.

Suddenly, the doors opened and everyone turned their heads to see the couple. They looked stunning in their golden outfits, shining like royalty. The bride wore a lehenga with intricate embroidery and a matching dupatta. She had a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. She also wore a necklace, earrings, and a maang tikka, enhancing her beauty. The groom wore a sherwani with a turban and a sword. He looked confident and handsome, holding the bride's hand. He also wore a brooch, a watch, and a ring, complementing his style.

They walked slowly down the aisle, receiving blessings and compliments from the guests. They reached the stage, where a priest was waiting for them. They exchanged garlands and rings, and then bowed to the elders. They looked at each other with love and happiness, ready to start their new journey together. They also hugged and kissed each other, expressing their affection. The guests clapped and cheered for them, wishing them a happy life ahead.

After the exchange of rings, the groom's family members came to the stage and gave their blessings to the couple. They hugged and congratulated them, and also gave them some gifts. The bride and groom thanked them and smiled.

Then, the bride and groom sat on their chairs and enjoyed the performance of the bride's sister and brother. They danced to a romantic song, expressing their happiness for the couple. They also made some jokes and teased them, making them laugh. The guests also enjoyed their performance and clapped for them.

Next, Nash and Axar came to the stage and danced to a peppy song, showing their energy and enthusiasm. They also invited some other friends to join them and they all danced together. They also dedicated some lines to the couple, praising them and wishing them well. The bride and groom also joined them in the chorus, singing along and having fun.

"Oh, so Mr Axar got some moves" Aditi thought to herself and gave to flying kiss to him which no one saw according to her but fortunately Axar saw and gladly accepted her kiss without her knowledge. He smiled ear to ear at her cuteness.

"Mere chuhe ko dance bhi aati hai....hayee kya moves hai. Kamar toh bahut achi hila raha....ek min mai apne hi chuhe ko cher nahi. Arohi tu bhi na pyar me pagal ho chuki hai" Arohi talked to herself in her mind and faceplamed herself, smiling.

Finally, the bride and groom showed their moves, dancing to a popular song. They looked at each other with love and passion, and also showed their chemistry and coordination. They also added some twists and turns, surprising and impressing everyone. They ended their dance with a kiss, leaving everyone in admiration. The guests cheered and applauded for them, and also joined them on the dance floor.

The music and dance continued for a while, creating a lively and joyful atmosphere. The bride and groom also mingled with the guests, thanking them for coming and sharing their happiness. They also posed for some pictures, capturing their memories.