Chapter 5

As I promised a long chapter is here!!
Do vote and comment. Please show some love. Support me please 🥺
Today I was really very low still I wrote whatever came in my mind. I know my book is not like others but I'm trying my best.
Your votes and comments can make me feel better.

Follow me on instagram for spoilers and updates _authoranuu__

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After three days

Arohi had a long day at work and was eager to get home. But as she was leaving the office, her manager asked for her help to finish a project that was due the next morning. Knowing that the project was important and the deadlines were tight, she decided to stay and help her manager out.

Arohi worked through the night, taking no rest at all. She had a slight twinge of guilt for forcing herself so much in order to finish the project on time. But she wanted to keep herself busy. She wanted to ignore all the thoughts so she stayed up.

Hours passed by and Arohi's hands and feet began to feel numb. But even then, she was determined to finish the project without any interruption. So she kept working till the early hours of the morning, all the while thinking about the project and what she could do to make it even better.

Finally, the project was finished and Arohi looked at her watch. It had been many hours since she began working and she felt exhausted. But the feeling of accomplishment she felt was worth it. She quickly packed her things, took one last look at the office and left for home.

As she made her way home, Arohi was content with the night's work and her dedication to finishing the project on time. Though she knew that she should have taken some rest, she was glad that she kept herself busy ignoring all the negative thoughts and did something worthwhile.

It was Friday so she took a day off and asked Yuvi to take care of all the meetings which are going to be held among the departments. Tomorrow is the day her sister is coming back to India with her Boyfriend and friends. Arohi and Aditi planned to pick them up from the airport.

✯✯✯✯✯✯

Arohi and Aditi drove to the airport to pick up Arohi's older sister and her boyfriend and their friends, who were coming back to India after so long.

While waiting for them to come through the doors, Arohi glanced around, nervous but excited to see her sister and her friends after so long. That was when she noticed him. He was dressed in a white T-shirt and jeans, looking no different from when she had last seen him at the hotel she had gone to in Italy.

He saw her too and they locked eyes for a few moments. Suddenly, the memories of the prank she had pulled on him came alive in her mind. She made a fool of him, knowing all too well that she would never meet him again. Now here he was, right in front of her. She also thought about the night when he challenged her.

Before either of them could say anything, Arohi's sister burst through the door. She quickly turned away, forgetting the awkward moment in the face of her sister's reunion. .

Arohi was ecstatic to see her older sister and brother-in-law. She had not seen them in over a year, and was excited to give them hugs and catch up on their divergent lives. She jumped up from her seat and ran to her sister.

'Didu!! I'm so happy to see you!'

Arohi was so giddy with excitement, that she jumped onto Sristi, a big bear hug wrapping the two together. As Arohi smiled and laughed, Sristi's boyfriend, Luis Deigo came. Arohi let go and spun around to greet him, but before she could contain her elation, Arohi jumped on him too.