Chapter 17

Do vote and comment. Your comment encourages me a lot 🥺❤️
Follow me on instagram for spoilers and updates
_authoranuu__ my Instagram handle

A DOUBLE UPDATE??? YESSS
I WROTE THIS CHAPTER IN JUST ONE AND HALF HOUR😭🙂
____________________________________________________________________________

✯AROHI✯

He complimented me, but my mind and heart got stuck in only one word and that is "My love".

I clearly remember when he was bringing me to the hospital, he confessed but I heard only "You are my life". I don't feel uncomfortable with him, neither do I feel uncomfortable under his small pecks or kiss. It's like I'm addicted to his soft lips and I want that soft pouty lips of him onto mine.

"Ye kaisi feeling hai" I thought to myself.

He brought this beautiful lehenga for me with matching bangles and not to forget about this beautiful diamond studs. He's wasting his money on me. But why??

I used to tell Aditi that I don't believe in love, destiny or soulmates then why my heart is weak for him. He was just a stranger for me few days back but now it seems that my day will not go well without seeing him. I can't concentrate on work unless he's sitting next to me, unless his cologne touches my soul. I can't eat unless he scolds me. "Kya yahi pyar hai" I asked myself.

"Haan, yahi pyar hai" My inner voice answered to my question but I have to ignore it even though I don't want to.

He has become my weakness and if my mother comes to know about this then she will use him for her work which I do not want.

I came out of my thoughts when Axar hugged me. "Happy birthday, my second most beautiful lady" he said.

I chuckled hearing him and said, "Thank you, but second then who's the first one??" I asked him making him go all shy.

"Ofc my mom" He said proudly and leaned slightly and whispered slowly and said, "And her" I smiled brightly knowing whom he is referring to.

Aditi kicked on his knees from the back and he stumbled. "She's mine mendak....jakr apne bhai se chipak" Aww, she's jealous.

"Kuch jalne ki bu aa rahi, hai na bhai" I teased her. "Ho gaya tera" She said showing no emotions on her face.

"Usne tera naam bhi liya " I said and she instantly raised her head. She have a big grin on her face. Nash saw her and said, "Aren't you behaving like a chameleon". I glared at Nash but he winked at me making me shy.

"Is ladke ka screw dhila hai kya" I thought

After Aditi it was Nash's turn, he came to me and passed me a pretty, big bouquet. All my favorite flowers was there. I wonder how did he know so much about me.

"Or ek mai uske naam, kaam or jaan ke siwaye kuch janti hi nahi. Khair jaan toh mai hi hu"  I thought to myself and felt shy thinking I'm his "jaan"

"How do you know about my favourite flowers" I finally asked him but instantly regretted hearing his answer.

"I have my ways" He said. "Ek muh par mukka marungi sare raste dikh jayenge isse" I cursed him under my breath.

"Well, how am I looking " I don't know why I asked this, But I've gotten used to his praises. One praise of his mouth and I'm dead

"Just like my bride" He said making an eye contact with me. "Blush mat karna Arohi, blush mat krna" I said to myself but there was no benefit. I BLUSHED.