Chapter 9

Finally we are getting Nash's Pov right???
Tell me did you liked his pov or not?? You review matters.
The one who are reading please vote please. You just have to tap the star. And please comment, your comments will motivate me to write. I'll not set any target for now but please don't be a silent reader. I a reader but I vote and comment on every chapters.

Follow me on instagram for spoilers and updates .
My Instagram I'd : _authoranuu__

Do vote and comment 🫶💗
My Dm's are always open for you guys. If you want to befriend with me just text me 🥰

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。(⁠๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑⁠)

NASH'S POV ✯

(THE NIGHT WHEN AROHI PULLED A PRANK ON HIM)

"Finally, I reached Italy!! Traveling is such a boring job. I wish to have an anywhere door like Nobita has it" I said to myself and went inside the washroom to get fresh.

As soon as I came out of the washroom. I heard my room's doorbell ringing "Maybe room service" I thought.

I didn't bother to see who was outside from the peephole and opened the door. But when I opened the door I saw a beautiful and mesmerizing view in front of me.

Author's Pov

She was stunningly beautiful. Her long black hair was neatly braided and hung down to her waist. Her skin was fair with a healthy glow to it that matched her warm brown eyes and sweetly curved lips. All in all, she was a truly remarkable vision.

Nash could not take his eyes away from her. She wore a blue saree that embraced her silhouette gracefully yet modestly. The fabric was finely embroidered with golden threads and its ornate brilliance contrasted well with her simplicity. The overall scene brought a feeling of serenity to Nash's heart.

She was simply radiant. Her beauty glowed in the evening sunlight and Nash knew he had found the woman of his dreams. He was awestruck by her beauty and he knew it was something that could never be put into words. He was mesmerized and mesmerized and he knew that his life would never be the same.

Yes, you guessed it right. It was none other than Arohi Verma.

Back to NASH

"A beauty, a fucking beauty is standing in front of me. A goddess who deserves to be worshipped by a mere slave like me..."

I came out of my thoughts. "No no Nash you can't think about a woman. We should respect them"

I saw her staring at me with wide eyes. I smiled and thought " Oh, Nash you're so handsome every girl will fall for you"

A/n : Bhai jara khud ko dekh le ek baar

Realization hit me like a bulldozer and I remembered that "I'M HALF NAKED"

"What the fucking hell Nash???" Still I maintained by posture. I leaned on the door frame and spoke "Puedo ayudarle con algo?" (Can I help you with something).

She tried to reply but her voice got stuck. Maybe her throat is dry by seeing my body.

A/n: I can't with him guys

I went inside my room and brought water for her. I'm glad she accepted it.

A/n: I'm skipping the dialogues as it's their in Chapter 1
(Starting from when Arohi yanked his towel)