Chapter 24

SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!

Do vote and comment. Your opinion matters ❤️🫶
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates
_authoranuu__ my Instagram I'd

I hope you will like the chapter!!
If you find any mistake do let me know in the comment section below.
Happy Reading 💗

Vote Target: 80+
Comment Targets: 100+

Each chapter has reads above 250 but votes are less than 50. You guys forced me to do so. Sorry but next chapter will be published when you guys will complete the target 🥺❤️
____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR

Arohi woke up to the sound of her alarm clock blaring in her ears. She groaned and reached for the snooze button, but it was too late. Her brother Aman had already barged into her room, holding a glass of water in his hand.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" he said cheerfully, splashing the water on her face.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Arohi shouted, wiping her eyes. "That's cold!"

"That's the point. You need to wake up, sis. It's already 7:30. You don't want to be late, do you?" Aman said, grinning.

"I hate you, you know that" Arohi said, throwing a pillow at him.
She asked further, "What do you mean by getting late". A small frown of curiosity visible on her face.

"Love you too, khumbhkaran. Don't tell you forgot about your plans with Nash jiju bhaiya, Aditi Di and Axar jizz."  Aman said, dodging the pillow.

"Shit. How can I forgot we made plans to go shopping today" Arohi said, sitting up. Aman sighed at his sister's antics. Before leaving her room, he said "Your favourite person has made your favourite breakfast, aloo parantha and chai"

Really?" Arohi asked excitedly.  She loved aloo paratha and chai. It was her comfort food.

"Yep. But you better hurry, or I'll eat it all." Aman said, running out of the room.

Arohi got out of bed and ran into the washroom to do her daily routine. She knew her brother was lying. He hated aloo paratha and chai. He preferred toast and coffee. He was just trying to tease her.

_______________________

She entered the dining area and saw her soon to be jiju setting the table. She smiled and smacked his head as a greeting.

"Good morning, jiju. How are you?" Arohi said.

"Good morning, Ms pretty sali saheba. I'm fine. How are you?" Axar said and carressed her hairs.

"I'm good. Thanks for making aloo paratha and chai. It smells delicious." Arohi said grinning like an idiot.

"But I didn't. I don't even know how to make it" Axar said making her frown.

She asked being curious raising her eyebrows, "Then who"

"Your chuha" Axar replied with a playful smile on his face. Arohi's expression changed from curious to surprise. She playfully rolled her eyes with a shy grin on her face. Leaving Axar alone, she made her way towards the kitchen.

"For your chuha you left your mendhak jiju alone, Riri" Axar yelled, standing with hands folded across his chest and a small pout can be seen.

He sulked more when Arohi paid no attention to his words and entered the kitchen.

"Huh. No one loves this baby" Axar said sulking and pouting like a baby and continued to set the table when he heard.

"But I do" Aditi's voice from behind. He turned to see her coming towards him. As always she's looking like an angel who came from heaven just for him.