Chapter 7

Next Morning

✯ADITI✯

I woke up.....looked at the clock it was only 5:30. I wanted to sleep more but I can't as I have a meeting to attend which was scheduled at 9. My secretary, Abhishek Roy, never discuss the timing before scheduling a meeting. A man who is self obsessed, like he's the only boy in this planet, punctual, responsible with a good sense of humour, passionate about his works and a sexy hot muscular body.

"Esa ladka mera Secretary kaise ban gaya" (How a guy like him is my secretary?) I said to myself

I headed towards the bathroom, brushed my teeth and did my morning routine and went down wearing my navy blue lacy dress.

"Apne invisible pati ko seduce kar rahi or kuch nahi guys!!" Aditi informed the ones who are reading this and blushing. 

I started preparing for today's breakfast. "Toh aaj kya banaya jaye" (What should I cook today for breakfast?)
After thinking for whole 10 minutes. I finally decided to cook aloo paranthe with sweet tomato chutney.

After cooking, I kept the paranthes in a casserole and attached a note to it saying
" Aaj office jaldi ja rahi hu, mummy. Aapke liye breakfast bana diye hai kha lena. Dopehar ko call krungi. Aaj bahut important meeting hai meri bless your daughter. I love you♡
Umm...raat ko your favourite matar paneer banaungi. Okay!?
Bubyee"

After sticking the note, I went back to my room, took a long bath and wore a black sleeveless low necked top showing a bit of my cleavage and wore white slack with matching blazer. For accessories, I wore hoop earrings, ring and a chain which was a gift from Papa. To finish my look I wore a soft matte lipstick from Manish Malhotra
Shade- Beery Fantasy.

Damn I look hawtt!!!
I gave a flying kiss to myself and grabbed my shades, mask, files and left the house in my car.

After reaching my office, the first face I saw was my secretary, Abhishek. "Damn noo!!! We are twinning!!" I internally cried seeing him wearing a white coloured blazer paired with a black shirt.

"Good morning ma'am" Abhishek wished me, and I returned the gesture by wishing him back.

"Ma'am all are waiting for you in the meeting room!!" Abhishek informed me and handed me a file.

"Who all? And with whom we have a meeting!?
Why do you always keep it a surprise, Abhi" I scolded him but he just nodded. "Wtf, is ladke ko daat rahi hu mai or ye mundi hila raha"

"Cause you like surprises!!" I couldn't help but overhear as he murmured to himself.

(Umm.... Abhishek Roy something something)
(Are we getting a love triangle here👀)

We moved towards the conference room. Before entering I corrected my posture, gave a small touch-up, and entered the meeting room. As soon as I entered everyone stood up and bowed to me. I gestured them to sit. Abhishek sat beside me and gave me a brief introduction about the product we were going to collaborate.

"You told me about the product but not the company. Are you for real Abhishek!" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Because the COO asked me not to" Abhishek told her the truth of why he was not saying the company's name.

"WHAT?? THE COO" I yelled I guess because many eyes were on us ready to gossip after the meeting.

"Who is the COO?? Why he ask you to not inform me?? Who are they?? Are they going to bomb me and my company?? C'mon, answer me who are these mysterious people?? I ranted and ranted but he was quiet.