Chapter Fifty-Seven

It's been five days since Elijah tried convincing me, but I was still completely against it. I haven't been to the house since Friday as well. I left after that as I hated the fact they were trying to force me to go.

I haven't spoken to either of them until they stop pushing for this damn therapist thing. Elijah was on my mind as I had to do his work, since I hadn't started the work from last week. I was trying to catch up, so I wouldn't fall behind, but my mind was distracted as usual.

I was thinking I should just get some food and I would be able to move on from there. I need to finish this before Friday and I know Elijah won't be as lenient with me as I was cussing him a few nights ago.

I looked at my screen in front of me as I have barely done anything, but written a few words. They still didn't mean anything though. I had re-written the same thing about ten times now and have made no progress, but honestly don't know what to do.

"Yo Mikayla," Parker said.

I rolled my eyes as I turned around as I watched him walk over to me with Adam right next to him. This about to get weird and awkward so quick. I don't even speak to either of them as much anymore.

"Hi.."

"What you doin?" He asked.

He reached the table that I was sitting at and he sat down next to me like it was completely normal. He picked up my MacBook from the screen and put it infront of him. Adam just looked around standing there odly.

"I'm doing my work, what do you want Parker?"

"Nun, I just saw you sitting here thought to say hello," he shrugged.

"Okayy hi Parker."

I don't really want to know why he was in the common area, but it definitely had to be for sum bullshit reason. The field isn't on this side and neither is the gym on this part of campus.

"English? I thought Elijah would give you pass?"

"No, I don't get any special treatment," I respond.

I glanced at Adam as he went on his phone and I looked back at Parker. He was acting like we were fine, but I still held my grudge against him. He was still weird as fuck for having our videos.

"Why not? You been bad or sum?" He chuckled.

"No, it's apart of our agreement..."

"Mhm hmm, how are you and your t-."

"Why are you so interested?" I asked, interrupting.

"Because why not," he shrugged.

"Well stop, it's none of your business and I still haven't forgiven you."

He sighed and he rubbed the top of his head smoothing down his hair. I waited for him to say something, because he knows damn well what he did was wild. He leaned close to me and instinctively moved away from him. I felt that tension in my body again and I stared at him.

"What? You can't forgive me? I promise I deleted all of them," he said.

"I don't..I-I don't like being touched," I said, nervously.

His lips pressed into a flat line and he scooted away from me. The tension feeling in my body soon dissipated and I glanced over at Adam as he was staring at me too. They both were and I actually said it out loud. This saddening feeling weighed in my chest when I know Elijah's right.

"Shit sorry," he says.

"Don't be."

"Uh- Iris why haven't they... you know gotten you a therapist?"