Chapter Thirteen

"Nigga, I don't know I wasn't even in class that day remember?"

"Fuck this man, where were you anyways?"

"My stomach was hurting me, so I stayed in," I lied.

I got my calculator and started solving the problems that were in front of me. They were mediocre and difficult, but still I was bugging. Accounting ain't it. This was my back up plan, but it's not a back up plan.

"You feeling better though?"

"Yeahh, I'm doing my accounting work right now. I'm not even bothered with English to be honest."

"The man's an asshole, I wouldn't be bothered either."

I laughed at the fact he was calling Elijah an asshole. Little does he know that I was kissing him for the longest time last night. I expected after sealed the deal that they would fuck me or something, but they didn't.

They just kissed me and gave a few touches here and there. We ended up just watching a movie and going to sleep.

"He's okay."

"Yeah whatever, are you coming to the party this Friday?"

"I don't know, Shawn mentioned it to me yesterday."

"I say you roll, it should be fun."

"I bet it will, but I'm tired as fuck," I yawn.

"Should I come over to y-."

"No Keon, I can sleep by myself," I laughed.

"I'm just offering."

The door opened and I looked back at Brooke. She dropped her bag down to the floor and she walks over to me.

"Heyy."

"Hi."

She gives me a back hug and I give her an awkward hug.

"Who's on the phone?"

"Keon."

"Yo Brooke," he said.

"Hey Keon, what's up?"

"Nun much on the phone wit my girl."

"Bye, I'm hanging up. You on the wrong call nigga," I kissed my teeth.

I did hang up on his ass just like that. Trifling if you ask me. Last time I checked he was still talking to other girls and I'm already taken actually. I was loving the fact I gots a man and man.

"How was class?"

"Very long," she sighs.

She sits down on her bed and I should tell her about the party. I would only go if she goes and I know she will go.

"Oh btw there's a party on Friday, I wanna go and you're coming with."

"I wasn't going to say no."

"I know."

We both decided to stay in our dorm and do some work together since if we want to go to the part at least not let it pile up. We took plenty of breaks, but we did a decent job of revising. I had to make sure I called either of them to see if I could go.

I told them I didn't want them interfering with my life a lot, but I would still let them know what my plans were. It was like close to ten o'clock when I called Elijah and I made sure he was with Grayson.

"He's next to me."

"Soo basically, I know that Friday is like our day. There's a party and I'm going to it, but I wouldn't mind coming over Saturday midday or late evening."