Chapter Forty-Six

I had to go to Elijah's class, then I had to go to my next class. To say I was drained was an understatement. I was tired and was in the comfort of my dorm. I was snuggled up in my bed watching Family guy, when there was background noise while I was on my phone.

I wanted to do some writing, but I had no idea about what. I laid there thinking and I wanted to write a little story. It definitely has to be a romance story, then it occurred to me I could write about me. I could write about Elijah, Gray and me. I could literally write about us.

I wanted to be an author and yes I had mini stories from when I was kid, but honestly those were child's play. I would go back and look at them and edit them to see if I like them or not. I grabbed my laptop and paused Family guy.

I went on google docs and I made sure it was on my personal account and not on my school account. I have a habit of doing that shit. I opened up a new google doc, I began brainstorming how I wanted to be like.

I wrote down the simple chain events that happened. I started with how we met, how I reacted, my thoughts and my feelings. Then I thought about what if I wanted them to have POV chapters. I would have to ask them what they were thinking in those moments.

I got so excited just from thinking about it. I would write it for fun, but for nothing else. It would be a book for my own dirty pleasure. I'm having a relationship with my professor and his best friend. That sounds so exciting, but if I was to make it into something I would have to change the plot. Maybe Workplace? Workplace is soo hyped up though.

I don't have to rush to get to all of that yet, but write out everything, so it won't be harder for me to recollect my memories. I did exactly that for the next hour. I wrote everything I could remember for the last few months in as much detail as I could. I knew there would be more to add later on.

I wouldn't tell them about this idea only, because I would want it to be a surprise. I wanted our story to be shocking to them when they find out, but I also want them to read it when it was done.

I read over the few things I made and I couldn't believe how much time had passed. Not to long ago, I knew nothing about BDSM without seeing it from porn and now I have experienced it. Damn.

My phone started ringing and I answered it. It was Grumpy calling me.

"Hi Sir."

"Hi Angel, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, watching Family Guy."

"Fun, but do you think you can come over today."

"I cannn, what's up?"

"Nothing, I just want you to come over."

"Mhmm hmm, you miss me already?" I teased.

"Sure," he says, dully.

"Okay.. then."

"I take that as a yes?"

"No, you don't sound sad so you don't miss me."

I lay back on my pillows staring up at the ceiling and I played with my hair. I could hear him moving papers around his desk and him purposefully giving me the silent treatment.

"I do miss you, Angel."

"No you don't."

"Elijah misses you," he adds.

"I saw him a few hours ago and he blew my brains out."

I was lying. I went to his class and left right after. Keon and I caught up about our break. We just chatted for a bit, got some food and he walked ne to my next class.