Chapter Fifty-Two

Adam

*TW SA*

I walked into the packed sorority house. Music was blasting through the speakers. The boys were behind me and we walked through the crowd. I was heading for the booze first. Football season was over and I needed to get shit into my system.

"Adam, you came," Eva squeals.

"Yeah, you know I always come," I smirk.

She kisses me on the cheeks and I kiss her back. I look back at the boys and I nod my head towards them. They gave me an amused look. Eva was dressed as one of Santa's elf, but Elf met the strip club.

She wore short green dress, with her chest out and her breasted pushed up. She had white embroidered hat, on her her head. She wore plain black shoes, her dress rode up so high, if any more, I could see her panties in a second.

We went into the kitchen and I got a cup. I saw a sharpie and wrote my name on it. I had Eva mix something up for me. We could drink since it was the end of the season, but it wasn't anything too heavy.

"I miss you Adam," she says.

"Mhm, why?"

"What do you mean why? I can't miss my ex?"

I look at Eva. She was still the same girl I remember. We dated last year, but it was a up and down thing. We kept breaking up and getting back together. We was toxic together, probably why she misses me. I liked her cause she had a pretty face and good mouth. She had a small bum and small perky tits. She was a petite girl.

"I can show you all the ways I miss you," she purrs.

"Really?," I chuckle.

I drink whatever she gave me. I watched her put everything, so I know she didn't spike it. A another girl comes up. I forgot her name, I might have fucked her, but that's it.

"Hey Adam, how you been?"

"Good, you?"

"Good," she nods.

I started hear cheering and I heard an all to familiar voice. I walked away from them and headed towards the noise. I looked at the ping pong table as some guy threw a ping pong. He missed it. Iris threw and she got it. Another round of yelling came and she tipped the cup to her lips. She drank the alcohol in the cup.

Iris wore when heck of an outfit. Everyone was obviously dressed up, but she still caught my attention. Her boobs were being pushed up in her top. She wore a red body suit that had a mini skirt that didn't cover anything. She had such an obsession for mini skirts.

She was dressed up as Mrs, Clause. I found it ironic that we were matching. I was dressed as Santa, but I only had on the coat he wore. I didn't wear a shirt underneath. I wore red pants that were low, that showed the top of my boxers.

She jumps a little and her tits jiggled. If she was jump up and down one of them might pop out. She had naughty Mrs Claus written on her chest as well. I wonder who the fuck wrote that. I watched as she won the game. She claps and I walked over to her. She seemed surprised to see me here.

"Adam, Heyy," she says.

"I didn't expect to see you here."

"Neither did I," she nods.

"You're ghosting me," I stated.

"Am I? I have just been really busy," she stammered.

"Iris, you don't need to lie," I said.

"Fine, I have," she groans.

"Why?"

She had started to answer my messages less and I had even went to uncle Gray about it. He didn't give me much insight on how to deal with it. He just said give her space something might be happening. I listened to him and gave her space, but I thought we were cool being friends.