Chapter Fifty

I sighed in relaxation as my muscles felt fully massaged. If I had any soreness in my body then it was gone. That's how good the massage was. The woman did a full body massage and there wasn't a spot that she didn't miss on me. I was excited for tonight as well, so that meant my body would be fully usable to their advantage.

I had just gotten out of the shower just to get off the day even though I didn't need to. Gray also made me do some douching thing, but it was a bit uncomfortable for me to do. I was so embarrassed about the fact I was struggling. They were super patient and understanding with me.

I held my tongue around me and I went to the sink, I got my toothbrush and I sang to Doja in the process while I brushed my teeth. The bathroom was nice and steamy, the warmth easing into my skin further relaxing my body. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw them both sitting on the bed, both of their shirts off.

They looked up at me with a lust in their eyes. I glanced between them, while my eyes lowered at went over their muscular body and pants. Now I wanna suck them both off.

Grayson always had me chocking and gaging when I sucked his cock. I loved it, because he was so rough and he would use my mouth like that's all I was good for, since I curse so much.

"Come here, princess," Elijah ordered.

I walked over to them and I kept eye contact with them. An intense hot feeling went through my body, because their gaze told me I was really in for it tonight. I went in front of Elijah's legs and he pulled the towel away and it just around my feet.

"I haven't even got to put on the lingerie I wanted to wear," I say, softly.

He leaned forward and my skin was still slightly wet from just coming out of the shower. He pressed his head against my body and his lips grazed my skin just above my belly button and he kissed my stomach. I ran my hands through his hair.

"We don't care about any of that," he murmured.

I gazed over at Gray as he stared up at me, his eyes on my breast. I reached my arm over to him, but even though Elijah wasn't even looking he grabbed my forearm gently pulling it to him. He lifted his head up and I saw that Elijah was being more possessive on me and now wanting to share. His eyes were soft, caring and the undeniable need in his eyes were evident.

"No princess, you're here to serve me not him," he says, quietly.

"Yes, daddy," I responded, mumbling.

He stood up from the bed and I had to step back as his large frame towered over me and he was looking down at me. Elijah gave me a different vibe right now, he was calm and collected, but I could see the lust and sexual need in his eyes. He placed his big hands on my waist and he eased me back.

"Don't do anything unless told to."

"Yes, daddy."

I looked over at Gray and his eyes went between us. His hands rested between his legs, he was quiet as well. He wasn't mad or being grumpy. A neutral expression remained on his face, but in those green eyes of his it was they were lighting up with excitement.

I pulled my attention away from Gray and back to Elijah. He went to the dresser and he picked up the baby oil off the dresser. He came back over to me and he began pouring it over my chest. I was lowkey happy that he did that, because I don't think I would have been able to manage with dry skin.

He got behind me and I heard the soft thud of him putting down the oil. His body pressed against my back and his hands went in front of my body. He rubbed the oil in my body and I leaned against him, the hardness of his chest being my hold. His hands cupped my breast as he slowly kneaded them in his hands.