Chapter Twenty-Five

Grayson

Iris was taking her time to come back. I wanted to go and check on her, but then again her friend was here. She could have just ended up talking to her. I had wiped down the couch and gotten rid of the smell of sex.

An awkward bang came from the door and I went to the door opening it. Iris came with a bottle of Scotch and a glass filled with scotch in it. She went to the coffee table, putting it down.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Harry, he wanted to give me a good bottle," she answered.

She didn't look at me and her words sounded uneven. I went over to her and I picked up the glass, taking a seat. She stayed standing up, but she wasn't saying anything.

I looked at her as this weird distant look covered her face. Did she see something on stage that might have made her uncomfortable or was it something else?

"What's wrong?"

She slowly looked at me, but she looked down again. She looked back up at me and she slowly shook her head.

"Nothing, I-."

She paused and I wasn't sure what happened. She pressed her lips together.

"I just saw a guy getting pissed on," she said.

"I assume it was Maya and Mark."

"I don't know, but it was something."

"Sit down and distract your mind with something else."

"Noo, I think I'm gonna go. I forgot I needed to do something. I'm going to go find Brooke, I will see you later Sir."

"Oh, alright."

I wasn't expecting her to say something like that. I got up from the couch and I went over to her. She seemed completely different from when she first got here. Did her seeing Maya and Mark really get to her?

I gave her a hug and I kissed her on the forehead. She gave me a light hug and I was going to kiss her on her lips, before she pulled away. She gave me a quick bye and hurried out.

The door shut and I stared at the door. I went and got my phone off my desk to text Elijah. It wasn't like her to just act like that. It had to be Maya and Mark then.

Did she think we would be into that type of stuff? We weren't into it and we would never make her do anything like that. I left my office walking out hoping to catch her again. As I entered the main stage.

Neither Maya or Mark was on the stage. It was Leslie and Rose. What? If Mark and Maya were just up there, they would need to clean the stage first. Rose is one for cleanliness as well, so how is that possible?

"Sir, are you okay?"

Rayna strutted toward me in her high heels, her short latex red dress. Her breasts were perfectly shown and I could see the small shade of her nipples.

"I'm fine, was Maya and Mark on the stage?"

"No, they aren't here."

"Oh... who had a scene on stage that involved piss?"

"Nobody, Sir."

I looked at her with my brows furrowed. Why would Iris lie to me? I looked around the area trying to find her and Brooke.

"Have you seen Brooke? Iris's friend?"

"She's upstairs with Daniel, they have been with each other for a while now," she answers.