Chapter Eighteen

I snuggled into Elijah's chest and I was laying on top of him. I was feel extra horny this morning. I woke with a throbbing clit and wanting to go down on Elijah.

We never discussed anything of the sort, so I was waiting for him to wake up. I could even see if Grayson's was awake. I just woke up super horny ona Sunday morning. It's not my first time either.

I rolled to the side and stretched. I left my room and going across to Grayson's room. I peaked my head in and he was in fact away. He was partially sitting up on his bed on his phone. He looked at me.

"Good morning, Sir."

"Good morning, Angel, how did you sleep?"

"Good, you?"

"I slept good as well," I nodded.

I walked further into his room and I went to the edge of his bed. He sat up properly and his eyes looked me over.

"What do you need?"

"Mhmm how do I put it?"

I shifted the weight of my legs, not sure of how to say it exactly. I woke up horny and I feel like being of use so early? It was 7am on a holy day and I wanted to suck dick. God I need to be punished, metaphorically and literally.

"Go on."

"I'm horny and I want to suck your dick," I admit.

"You want to suck my dick, because you're horny," he chuckled.

He repeated my exact words like I spoke a foreign language. I know I was speaking fucking English and not Spanish even though he would understand me speaking Spanish. I crawled onto his bed and he watched me.

"Please sir," I fake pouted.

I was seriously waking up horny like a bitch today and I was just wanting him to let me pleasure him. I also like sucking dick and I don't care if he doesn't reward me at all.

I moved further up and I was slightly kneeling between his legs. He had put his phone to the side and his full attention was on me.

"You want to pleasure me Angel?"

"Yes, I want you to feel all good."

"Hmm, pull out my cock Angel."

I traced my hands over his shorts and I felt his big length. I haven't seen his cock yet and getting to suck his dick would be a good additional breakfast. Extra protein. I put my hands in his waistband and pulled his shorts down.

Grayson was shaved, while Elijah wasn't. I could understand why Elijah wasn't as his body had more hair and that's what made him so attractive. That soft patch of hair going down.

Grayson had a sharp V-line that was accompanied by hard muscles of abs. I licked my lips and I released his length from the prison of his clothes. I stared at Grayson's cock for a few seconds.

He stood straight up and the man was thick. Grayson had long veiny dick with some thickness length to it, but I knew his balls deep in me would hurt. My mouth started to water as small beads of pre-cum formed.

"Keep looking at my dick like that Angel and I think you might not be able to take me," he says.

"You're bigger than what I'm used to," I muttered.

I reached for his cock and enjoyed the warmth of his length. I spit on the tip and I spread my spit on his velvety skin. I pumped his cock in my hand and I got on all fours sticking my ass up in the air as I got ready to suck.

I felt my pussy stick to my panty and my pussy dampened from just wanting to suck his dick. I'm a fucking whore at this point. I took his tip into my mouth and he groaned.