Chapter Sixty-Six

Five years later

I checked the time on my watch and it was just after eight. I can't believe I'm doing this. Work was a fucking pain in my ass today, I have people not turning in the right fucking paperwork and everything falls onto me? I was just stressed out so much that it was draining my mental health on a different level. One way that actually helps me destress was sex, but with the way this week has been going I needed something more hardcore.

I craved that feeling of being dominated by someone and making me theirs. I wanted to be restrained, tied up, used, chocked, degraded and all the fucking above. I just needed the BDSM scene in this moment. I had done my research about the club around me. New York had a fair amount of them, but I wanted to make sure I chose the right one for me.

I had done my research on all of them, but one stuck out to me the most. The club was called Lustful Desires, I doubt it was a high chance it had anything to do with them, but it gave me a familarity that I chose it. I paid the five thousand dollars for a temporary membership. I looked at the club in front of me. I held the paperwork I needed in my hand and I walked to the entrance.

I checked the attire for today and it was all black. I wore all black lacy lingerie, with black heeks and a long black fur coat that covered my body hiding what was underneath. The bouncer opened the door and I went to the front desk. I smiled at the woman and I handed her my paperwork and she checked my ID. She gave me a green wristband that cleared me for play.

After a guy had led me to a room where I could leave my things. He gave me the number 74 and I had to remember it. I was now just in the lingerie and heels feeling completely exposed.

I walked down the dimly lit hallway and I entered into the main club. I was greeted with dark carpet on the floor. I looked up and there were many levels to this place, but it was a New York sex club. The first floor had a large bar with cushioned chairs to sit around in.

The club was lit with red warm undertones, chatter filled the place. A woman wearing just panties and heels passed me with drinks in her hand.

"Excuse me," I said.

She stopped walking and she turned to look at me. She smiled and she looked me up and down, licking her lips.

"How can I help?"

"Um, where's the play area?" I asked.

"It's upstairs darling, also there's currently a show going on. If I see you up there maybe we can watch together," she winked.

"Thank you."

She smiled and walked off. I have gotten used to women flirting with me at clubs. I joined another BDSM club when I lived in Texas, I hated it because it was a bit controversial down there. I did have sex with some of the women and it was a different type of sex that I liked. It felt good being touched and licked by women. Just the memory made me shiver in lust.

I began towards the stairs and I passed by a few people kissing each other and fondling each other. I walked up the stairs, holding onto the railing admiring a few people. Watching everyone get off was making me so horny, that I wanted to join in. I asked for more directions and went two floors up.

I decided I would go to the show area first, then I would go to the play area. I wanted to excite myself first then, teased myself by dragging out my pleasure and not allowing myself to do anything.

On the stage was a black couple. It was a man and a woman. He had her legs tied with rope, spread wide open. She had clamps on her nipples and even on her pussy. Her hands weren't bound, but she held them above her head by his orders. I went and sat down away in the back.