Chapter Twenty-Nine

I opened the door and I closed it behind me. I flicked off my shoes as I began taking off my jumper as I walked into the house. I looked around and I didn't hear anyone downstairs. I went to the kitchen and put my jumper down on one of the chairs. I went to the sink to wash off my hands.

I stunk like weed since I didn't want them smelling it on me even though they knew. I also had another gram on me. I don't want them finding that at all. I went to the fridge and I got out the tropical juice, then getting a cup. I rarely drink juice, but my mouth was dry as fuck. It could have resembled sand paper honestly.

I heard foodsteps and I sighed, because I was hoping I had more me time. I put the glass on the counter and I began pouring my drink. Grayson stood at the doorway and I glanced at him before looking down at my drink.

I finished pouring my drink and I picked up the glass. I sipped on the drink and I glanced at him again. He had his hands in his pockets and he was wearing his plaid pj pants, it was the black and white ones. He never wore a shirt, so I had to look away or might high ass might just want to fuck.

Fuck the football team while I'm at it as well. I scoffed at the thought and I didn't like how he was just standing there in silence.

"I'm sorry, but you-."

"You added a but," I interrupted.

He walked into the kitchen and he came closer to my side, but not too close. He leaned on the counter and I sipped on my juice again.

"You brought up my ex-fiancée Iris, you don't fucking do that."

"You called me a hoe, you don't fucking do that unless were havin sex."

"I'm sorry for calling you a hoe, Iris."

"I accept your apology."

I went back to drinking my drink and he still leaned against the counter. I looked at him unsure of what he wanted me to stay. I accepted his apology, I didn't give a fuck anymore. I have aldready smoked. I don't care.

What else is there to talk about and I realize about what I said. Oh. fuck that.

"I'm not saying sorry, I meant what I said. Being with you is emotional draining."

I saw the muscles tensing in his jaw and he leaned up slightly on the counter.

"So what are you going to do then?"

"What do you mean?"

"It won't be just you and Elijah, that's not our arrangement."

"I don't care. I seriously don't. Your Adam's uncle that's even worse."

"But Elijah being your teacher isn't worse? He's risking his job for you, your risking your education," He pointed out.

"Okay? We both knew that when we started this," I shrug.

"And you knew what we were when we started this, you knew I was emotionally unavalivble. You knew that Elijah would be your first choice."

I put down my juice and I crossed my arms. He has a point, but I'm over him being distant with me. I actually like the attention I get from him when it's me and him. I like that he's extra touchy, caring and gentle in private. Everytime Elijah's around he pushes me away, it makes me feel like shit.

"I know, but I don't want this anymore."

"You don't mean that," he says, shaking his head slightly.

"But I do, it's hard being with you. We have different wants."

"I give you what you want!"

"When you decide you want fucking give."