Chapter Forty-Eight

I was more annoyed than anything. It was the first night here and out of all things you would think Elijah would want to spend time celebrating his birthday. Instead I sat at the dining table with his laptop in front of me going over my final.

I may have been putting it off, but it wasn't due until next week. I wasn't bothered about it, but now I was forced to do it. I would prefer to be in the pool that was outside.

The cabin was so nice, just as I expected from the reviews. It was a two bedroom cabin, with one bathroom. It had a lot of open windows to admire nature, but it was quite isolated. It was near the cliffs, so you could see the ocean from here. Completely surrounded by nature and nobody near us, is the perfect horror movie scenario.

The kitchen and living room had a dark brown and black color theme, with deep brown undertones to match with the greenery of the nature surrounding us. It was modernly furnished and decorated, so it felt a perfect combination of nature, but modern.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up. Brooklyn was calling me and I answered the phone by putting it on speaker.

"Heyyy," I said.

"Heyy girl, I know you on your lil getaway, but I needed to know if you wanted to come with me to this Christmas party?"

"Is that even a question?"

"No," she laughed.

"Of course, I'm coming with you."

"Good, because I don't think I wouldn't have been able to cope if you weren't," she says.

"Why wouldn't I go?"

"Elijah and Grayson duh they asses gots to be in a bunch after t-."

"Okay you on speaker let's not cuss my doms out," I interrupted.

I quickly glanced around and I looked at my screen. I looked at the last sentence I wrote and quickly fixed a grammatical error.

"Sorry, so what are you three doing anyways?" She asks, giggling.

"Elijah is making me finish my final assignment," I kiss my teeth.

"Repeat that again."

"You heard me, bullshit if you ask me although I'm nearly done."

"Aight lemme leave you alone then, I will see you soon."

"Yeahh I will see you soon too, love."

"Love, byeee mwah."

"Bye, mwah."

I hang up the phone and I went to look through my work once again. It had to be at least 2,000 words, which I had obviously met, so I wasn't too concerned. I fixed any grammatical errors I saw and made sure it was readable. I added a few more bits and pieces.

"Daddy!" I called.

"Yes!"

He was in the bedroom and I heard the door opening. He walked out with his shirt off and he was wearing black shorts. I stared at his muscular body as he came over to me. He had shaven his chest and lower stomach hair as he usually had soft patch of hair there.

"I'm finished, but since when did you shave?"

"I shaved yesterday," he responded.

He came next to me and he pulled the laptop to the side. He hovered over me and his eyes scanned over the screen. I let my eyes drift over his toned body and I traced my hand on his smooth skin. I actually like his body hair, it just makes him more sexy.

Although when he shaves he looks younger and hotter. I preferred Elijah in every way, because shaved or not he was still sexy. He still gave daddy and hot sex. It really doesn't matter and I just loved each look.