Chapter Thirty-Five

The week had gone by in a blur and I haven't spoken to Grayson at all. I have spoken to Elijah over the phone and he texted me constantly checking on me and I appreciated it. I didn't go over to the house on the weekend like I usually would just because I didn't want to see Grayson. I had enough time to think, but he wasn't helping.

He didn't text me or call me, but he put in his efforts. He had bought me the new uggs that I wanted to get it, they were a new arrival and I saw cardi wearing them thinking that they were cute. It was the chillapeak boot, with thick white fur and a chestnut brown color. When they first came I was shocked, then I asked Elijah about it. He said it was Grayson as it wasn't him.

I saw the shoes and obviously thanked him for it, but he didn't reply to my message. The next thing that came was my tote bag that I wanted and he had bought two of them. After bags came I new it was getting serious, because in total both bags cost 700 dollars plus the shoes that he was racking up to a thousand. I hated that I was getting them as sorry gifts, because I would have preffered them as a christmas gift.

It was next my Jordan's and I realized that this probably needs to stop now. I loved everything I got, because I have been wanting them. I was happy, but at the same time it wasn't coming from a place where I wanted it from. I had to talk to him and I knew that our space had gone on long enough.

I texted Elijah that I was going to talk to Gray today and if anything happened I would tell him. If I needed him, I would just go to the house and wait for him to finish working. I knew where Grayson would be at six o'clock in the afternoon and I really didn't want to go to the club, but oh well.

I walked in and went to the desk where Daniella sat as usually staring at me in shock. Yes, darling I came back. I grabbed the pen and signed in, she looked like she wanted to say something, but didn't. I walked down the hallway and into the main bit.

I looked around for Rayna. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't busy again with someone else. I tried spotting her in the crowd midst of the moaning around me. I didn't find Rayna, but I found him with a group of men. He was with four men and they all looked of class, dominance and older.

Two of them had women, one on one of their laps and the other women was by the man's feet with a long chain connected to her collar. I watched them as Gray laughed lightly and I didn't want to ruin the mood. I slowly walked over to them and the one that was facing my direction noticed me.

He had said something that made all heads turn in my direction and Grayson was staring at me so hard. It was slightly awkward having them all look at me, but oh well. I smiled at all of them and Grayson stepped forward.

"Can we talk, Sir?"

His eyes lit up as I said sir, but that was just to be respectful in front of all these men.

"Sure."

He excused himself from the group and we started walking next to each other. We didn't say anything at first and to say that people weren't watching us is an understatement. Some might have been here when we argued, which is just embarrassing.

"How are you he asked?"

"I'm good, you?"

"Good, did you like my gifts?"

"Yeahh."

He opened the door to his office and he let me walk in first. I looked around the office and it brought back the shitty memories of last time. I would have preferred remembering him fucking my throat and make his cum dribble down my throat. Me riding him while I was handcuffed and I had orgasmed multiple times, with him making me.

I pushed the memory to the back of my mind and he shut the door. I turned around to face him. He had his hands in his pockets and he watched me. I liked seeing him in a suit, because he always looked good. He was wearing a silver grey suit which complimented his eyes.