Chapter Fifty-Nine

I pushed open the door and I saw Gray's Mercedes parked at the side. I started walking towards his car and all I could think about is that I just talked about my emotions towards them and my deeper issues. I knocked on the window for the passenger, I heard the locks open.

I opened the door and I got in the car. I put my bag on the floor and I looked at Gray. He was on the phone, so I waited until he finished his conversation. He started the car and I put on my seatbelt. He backed out of the parking space and so went on my phone.

I texted Brooke to let her know that I wouldn't be coming back to our dorm, but then I thought of my session. I spend every moment with them that I barely hang out with Brooke or Rebecca. As our relationship has grown I'm with them every day if possible.

I got my AirPods and I put both of them in. I went on Spotify putting on one of my playlists and I rested my head against the window. I closed my eyes as I tried to suppress my inner feelings about my new awareness of issues. PND The News was playing so I hummed along to the lyrics to reduce my thinking.

I would occasionally open my eyes and check to see if Gray was still on the phone. He wasn't, but I didn't want to talk. I just stayed silent all the way to the house. Getting out of the car, I still had my AirPods in and Gray didn't try speak to me. Maybe he could see that something was off and wanted to give me space.

We went in the house and I just went upstairs to my room. I undid my shoe laces and flicked them to a random spot in my room. I take off my clothes and I leave them on the floor from where I left them. I went to my basket of clean clothes that I have avoided folding and got out a tank top. I put it on, getting my phone and AirPods case from my bag, then crawled into bed.

I grabbed my blanket and covered myself with my blanket. I kept some of my stuffed animals in the bed, so I hugged the hello kitty that I had and brought it close to my chest. The neighborhood was now playing and of course daddy issues had to be playing.

That just made me break down even more as the reality settled in for me. I cried into the hello kitty and the lyrics played in my ears. My chest aches and my face tense from the crying. I sobbed into the hello kitty and I held it so tight to me.

I had cried myself to sleep that when I had woken up from the nap, I knew it had to be late, because Elijah was in the bed with me. I stared at him as I shifted in the bed and saw that Gray was on the other side. They were both in the bed with me.

I turned over in the bed not wanting to wake either of them. They came and laid down with me. I looked at both of them, giving me all the reasons in the world on why I don't want to leave them. I gave them both a kiss, before I crawling out of the bed.

I brought my hello kitty with me as I was crying with her earlier. Why not have her with me still, I put on my slippers and I left my room. I went downstairs and I turned on the lights. I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I wasn't hungry, just a little bit thirsty.

I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and I drank some of the water, while walking back up the stairs. I opened my door to make sure I was still as silent as possible. I saw my phone was on the charger, one of them must have put it on charge for me. I got it off the charger and I climbed back into the bed. I settled between the both of them.

I went on my notes app to write down what recently happened, so I needed to go back to it later for when I write it. I went on the docs app and I began writing from where I left off. I was on the bit with Elijah and me in his office. I loved the fact I was writing about them with me right next to them.

An hour passed and they were still sleeping. They moved about and Grayson had put his arm around me, while Elijah had moved his head closer to me. Knowing that Gray probably heard me crying and thought to give me space, then to tell Elijah so they both could sleep with made me feel better.