Chapter Three

"No nigga, I'm supposed to help you with your paper," I scowled.

"Maynn I need a break," he sighed.

"Your giving up already? Really?"

"Come Iris, gimme five minutes," he complains.

"Alright, fine."

I put my MacBook to the side, but decided to put it on his desk. He sat up on his bed and he picked up my printed out rough draft paper. He was looking over it.

"Damn you're actual good at this."

"That's because I like English."

I got back on his bed as he went over it. I was helping Keon start the beginning of his paper, but it was going nowhere. I rested my back on the wall and went on my phone.

I went on TikTok and nothing else to do. I was waiting on Ke to get serious. He suddenly took my phone from my hands and I groaned.

"Gimme back my phone!"

"Come on, talk to me. We chilling fuck being on our phones," he says.

I reached for my phone and he moved his arm. I climbed on top of him reaching for my phone. My legs were around his hips and I leaned forward reaching for my phone again.

"We can talkkk, but gimme my phone," I whined.

"Say please," he grinned.

He was showing off his teeth and that gold tooth of his. He had nice white teeth. I looked at his lips and licked them, he shifted his body and I felt it. I looked to his eyes, they were looking down at our position. He looks up at me and I try to ignore the feeling in my pussy.

"Do I have to?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

I sighed and I sat back on him. I could feel his dick on the side of my thigh. I rolled my eyes and I put on a fake smile. He lowered his arm and I took the opportunity to grab my phone. I yanked it out of his hold and cheered for myself.

"You really thought, dumbass!"

"Whatever, I knew you would do tha."

He leaned up to me and we were real close to each other. I looked between his eyes and I glanced down at his lips. Aw fuck it, why not. I leaned in and so did he. Our lips touched and we were slow at first, getting familiar with each other.

His hands held my waist and I put my arms around his head. Our kiss went from a slow one to a faster and more breathy kiss. His hands moved up and under my shirt, I moved my hands away from his neck and began pulling up his shirt.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked down, he had abs. That I didn't expect, well sorta, but god damn. I pulled off his shirt and I lifted my arms for him to take off my shirt. Our lips met each other again and we writhed against each other as we kissed.

His hands went down to my shorts, but I moved my hands down stopping him. I can't fuck him, I told him I'm not really wanting to fuck anyone, harmless fun yes, sex no. I moved his hands up and he stopped kissing me.