Chapter Six

It was Monday and I was not ready for another week of school. I was actually tired today and I knew I was going to need coffee. Today my English Lit teacher will be coming in. I didn't want to look bad, so I woke early.

I also wanted to go on a little early morning walk. I just finished showering and I was getting ready. Brooke was still sleeping away, so I tried to be silent.

I had already decided to wear a Grey romper since the weather was looking good today. I paired the outfit with a denim jacket and my white Jordan 4's. I had organized my handbag last night, so it would be easy to leave early.

I put on my lashes and I make sure to double check them. I didn't wear makeup on that was only for rare occasions. I did put on some sunscreen though. I grabbed my handbag and I left my dorm.

I went to the dining hall and I got some breakfast. I fucking hate that serve breakfast so earlier, but it what it is. I just made myself a parfait and left it at that. I went over my assignment one last time before my lecture.

"Yoo Iris? You fine as fuck earlier in the morning," Parker said.

I looked behind me and Parker was walking in my direction. How did he know it was me from the back? He was wearing black gym shorts and black gym top. He must have been working out. His hair was messy and his muscles were looking extra toned.

"How did you even know it was me?"

"I saw you, but I remember your ass pretty good," he grins.

He grabs the chair in front of me and sits down. He puts his headphones down on the table and he gets out his phone. I scowl at him as he says that.

"There's more to a girl than her ass you know," I retorted.

"I know, but you're strictly for Adam."

"What do you mean strictly for Adam?"

"Imma get some food real quick, be back."

He got up from the chair and he just walked off. I stared at him as he went to get his food. Strictly for Adam? Does that mean Adam went and said I'm off limits? I went onto snap and quickly sent him a message.

I don't know if he was awake at this time either. I was hoping he was, but wasn't. It was 10 am right now and I had thirty more minutes. Parker came and sat back with a whole lot of food on his plate. He has two plates.

One plate was full of eggs, sausages and bacon. The other plate was pancakes and bagels with cream cheese on it. He also had a banana and apple.

"Why the fuck do you have so much food?"

"It's bulking season, so I'm tryna get my protein in."

"Oh."

"So what are you doing?"

"Nothing."

He grabbed my laptop and I watched as he looked through it really quickly. He wasn't going to tell me what it meant. Bro code my fucking ass though. I leaned over and I took a bacon off his plate and munched on it. He didn't even saying about it.

"I forgot you did English Lit, who's your professor?"

"I had Frankenstein, but Professor Jones is my actual teacher," I answered.

"Shit. Professor E. Jones?"

"Yep, why? Is he bad?"

"You got the strictest motherfucker," he laughs.

"Strictest?"

"Yeah, I fucking hated his class. He failed me two semesters and told me to fuck out his class, so I did. Elijah is such a pain in the ass man," he told.