Chapter Twenty-Three

I texted them that I was at the party and it was dark out. The music was playing as usual and everyone was in different and same costumes. All I could think about was that yesterday, I was getting fucked in the same exact clothes.

I held Brooke's hand as we went in and maneuvered through the crowds of people. The first thing that we were getting was drinks. I wasn't planning on putting down my cup anywhere. I was heeding Elijah's warning that guys would probably be trying to take advantage of drugged girls tonight.

It's the fact that this such a common thing that even Elijah knows is crazy. It should be my sign to stay in, but a Halloween college party is different. I have never experienced one, but I just had to be careful.

We got our drinks and we stayed together. We talked to different people in different costumes, it was overall fun. We were talking to this guy who wasn't wearing a shirt, he was dressed like Indiana Jones.

He was a fine piece of meat, but he was interesting. He was flirty, but not in the rude pressure way. He was easy going and nice about it.

"Yeahh, I mean you always need something like that in life."

"I have to say I agree," Brooke nods.

I feel a hand to my ass and I know Brooke did as well. She snapped her head back at the same time I did. I slapped the motherfucker so hard, my drink spilled.

"Fuck, both of you slapped hard," Parker groans.

He backs up holding his face and I immediately scowled at him. He should have known not to do anything like that at a party.

"Are you fucking dumb?" Brooke yells.

"What the hell man?"

"We're at a party with a bunch of people how the hell are we supposed to know it's you?"

"I'm the only one to touch y'all asses," he said.

"No. There's plenty of freaks out tonight," I snapped.

I looked back to see Indiana Jones had left. I didn't even care if he did. I turned my attention back to Parker, while Brooke gave him another playful slap.

"Never do that again!"

"Yeahhh, I won't... shit fucking hurts."

"As it should."

"Anywaysss... what's going on?"

"Ayy, the fuck did you go?" Stephan asked.

Parker turned around looking at him and I properly took in their attire. They were wearing brown/beige overalls with red straps. Parker didn't wear a shirt, while Stephan wore a white tank top. They wore brown timberlands. What were they supposed to be?

"Hey Iris, Brooke."

"Heyy Stephan, what are y'all dressed up as?"

"Firefighters, just in case you need us to put out a fire," Parker answers, winking.

I rolled my eyes, because I know he practiced that line. I sometimes can't stand him, but that's just his personality. Brooke laughed, but I was not impressed.

"I'm not surprised, you said something like that."

"It's disgusting and you need to get us drinks since we just spilled ours."

"I'm not doing it," Stephan says.

"Fuck man, It's just two drinks?"

"Nope, I didn't do it."

"Ugh, be back then."

"Get me a beer while you're at it."

Parker takes our cups walking off and Stephan watches him, then looks at us. He comes and puts his arms around us. He's glad he didn't smell off ass yet, because I would have shoved him away.