Chapter Forty-Nine

I stirred in my sleep as I felt kisses against me. I was dreaming about me being back in Chicago and something was happening. I was being drawn out of my sleep and I groaned. I felt my legs being parted and more kisses against my neck.

"Princess," he says, quietly.

I slightly open my eyes as I feel Elijah kissing my shoulders. I could feel his cock against my bare pussy. He was rubbing his tip against my pussy. I mumbled incoherently and I turned my head to look at him.

"It's just me princess, relax."

He whispers a soft shh into my ear. I closed my eyes again, but I couldn't ignore the feeling of his cock against me. I opened my eyes again and I could feel his tip pushing into me not all the way.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" I moan, softly.

"I want to play with your pussy," he whispered.

My pussy clenched from him telling me that and I know he felt it, because he edged his cock further against my pussy. I pushed my hips back into him liking this wrong feeling that was happening. In front of me Gray was sound asleep.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

I shakes my head as I took grasp of his biceps that were on the other side of my head. My brain was still foggy with sleep, but sex now clouded over that sleep. I felt his cock eased inside of me. He pressed another kiss to my forehead.

He pumped in and out of me slowly, I held onto him. I turned my head to the side as Gray peacefully slept next to us. He pumped his cock into me faster and I moaned a little louder.

"Shh princess, we don't wanna wake him up."

I felt so shameful for letting Eli fuck me, while Gray slept right next to us. I closed my eyes again and I enjoyed having Elijah pump his cock in and out of me. I was sleepy and was slowly coming out of it.

"Oh, daddy."

"Fuck princess, good."

I had to look away from Gray as I felt so shameless. I held onto Elijah and I moaned as he told me what a good girl I was. I squeezed his cock as his strokes became slower. He went slow and I heard Gray stir next to me. I glanced up at Eli and we stared at each other for a moment.

He thrusted into me again and he stroked my insides with a gentle passion. I was awake now, but I loved the fact that he did this. This was on one of the things I wanted them to try with me. Fuck me while I was sleeping, I get this was my early birthday gift to him.

I was becoming more wet with this forbidden feeling and I had to keep my moans at a low. He lifted my legs up to get a bit more acces as he rocked his thick length into me. He was stretching out my pussy so early in the morning. My bit my lip as shifted more allowing more of his dick to go deeper inside.

"Your good girl for letting me use your pussy like this princess."

"Yess," I muttered.

I closed my eyes as I held onto the pillow as he pumped his cock in me. He moaned into my ear and it just turned me in more. I moaned soft, letting out mumbly words.

"Touch your clit, princess."

I eased my hand inbetween my legs and listening to Elijah talk to me in his moving voice was so fucking sexy. It was raspy and low, it just made me want ride him. I rubbed my clit and I hummed a moan moving with his strokes. His hand pulled my top down and he palmed my right breast in his hand.

I never felt a shift in his hand placement, but it was because I was tired. I felt him kiss my chin and him play with my nipple. The stimualtion from my clit, my nipple and Elijah was slowling building.