Chapter Thirty-Six

Elijah had bounded both my wrist and my ankles. I was stripped naked and I laid on the bed. He hadn't told me what was happening, but he gave me the instructions on what to do. I turned my head to see what he was doing. He was over at the wall of toys, but he was looking in the draw.

"Daddy," I called.

He turned back slightly to look at me. I trail my eyes over his muscular body, that happy trail leading down to his pants. I know I did something, but I was still excited to get punished. He told me that he wanted to try something and wanting to inflict more pain on me.

I was nervous with the idea, but I was open to anything. I didn't mind testing my pain limits, because that would give me an idea of what I don't like and do like.

"Princess?"

"Can I ask what I did wrong?"

He turned around completely and he began walking over to me with two different vibrators. I pulled on the ropes a bit, but they weren't too uncomfortable.

"You left Gray bound with no warning."

"It was just a joke daddy," I say nervously.

He responded with a non-verbal response. My legs were spread wide open, so he could see my pussy and my wetness was trickling down. He turned on the vibrator and he placed at it at the entrance of my pussy.

It sent a soft vibration through me and I moaned softly at the feeling. He slowly traced it up to my clit and shivered from the feeling. I gazed up at him as I watched him.

"You like that Princess?"

"Yes daddy," I whimpered.

He held the vibrator on my clit and more moans left my mouth and the vibrating sensation. I think this would be a light punishment. He was going to let me orgasm, because he held the vibrator on my clit and allowed me to orgasm the first time.

He gave me a short rest then he went again, he would spank my thigh. I would whimper in pain, but the pain felt so good and so intense at the same time. He didn't say much, he was mostly silent just taking in everything.

He allowed me to reach my second orgasm and that had me panting heavily. He had slapped my inner thighs and my thighs stung. I was soaking wet from orgasming and he was always stimulating my clit.

I was clouded over in a brain of lust. He slapped both my thighs again, then instead of the vibrators it was his fingers. He tapped my clit gently, then he slapped my pussy which made me gasp. I pulled against the ropes, but I couldn't go anywhere.

"How does that feel?" He asked.

"I'm not sure."

He slapped my pussy again and my body jerked from the motion. He did it again and I was at a crossroad with the feeling. He got the vibrator once again and he placed it on my clit. The vibrations had me closing my eyes and my clit wanting to move it away.

I have already had two orgasms, but he was going again so soon. My clit throbbed against the vibration and I couldn't run from it. He slapped my thigh as he still held the vibrator against my clit. I whimpered and he slapped me again.

"Daddy," I mumbled.

He rubbed the vibrator on my clit and he slapped me again. It stung, but it was sting that just challenged the feeling of pleasure. My eyes fluttered and I felt my third orgasm coming and there was nothing I could do.

I felt tired after my third, but daddy didn't stop there. Even though I just came for a third time he still held the vibrator against my clit and bucked against just from the sensitive not being able to move away.