Chapter Forty-Seven

I was a bit too giddy on the inside. Elijah was letting me decorate the house in Christmas decorations. They hadn't put any up and never bothered to ask if they wanted me to. I was wondering why they hadn't put them up anyway.

I know that Elijah's birthday was next week, so maybe that's why they hadn't bothered. I loved Christmas, not because of the gifts. The food was just a plus one. It mostly Christmas food and were matching Christmas pjs.

I started to pick up ornaments, tinsels, lights and wreaths. I had gotten a lot of stuff, I think I went overboard a bit. This was the first Christmas in this house and they were spending it with me.

I had even bought all of us stockings with our initials on it, so I can hang them up. I got us matching pajamas as well. I also needed to think about what gift I wanted to get Elijah. I need to ask Gray what I should get him. I want to make sure Elijah gets something from me as well.

I had also gotten decorations outside. We did some grocery shopping, since I wanted to bake Christmas cookies. We had gotten a Christmas tree that would be delivered tomorrow. We got back to the house and I started to bring all the stuff in.

"Princess, how do you expect me to put up half this stuff?" He asked.

"We can't do it without Gray, he has to be here when we do it," I answered.

"Alright, let's just get everything in and we can call him," he says.

We put everything in the living room in a corner and I felt like I was with my mom. She would go shopping and all their bags were heavy, so I strained my shoulders carrying the bags. Damn, I can't wait to see mom again. I should call her as well.

I started to imagine where I was going to put all of the Christmas decorations. Before I go back home, I plan for us to have an early Christmas.

"Princess, do you want to start the cookies or wait?"

"Mhm, Let's start the cookies. He can try them when he gets back," I answered.

Gray was at the club and I didn't know what time he was going to come back. I just hope it wasn't really late. I didn't want to leave him out. We were a throuple after all.

We went into the kitchen and got out all the ingredients. I haven't baked in a while and the last time, I was probably making edibles lol. Much as I loved the Christmas theme, I couldn't play any type of Christmas music.

I heard the front door open and I was about to rush to the door when I heard another voice.

"Elijah, I'm back and I brought Adam and Parker with me," Gray shouts.

I look at Elijah and think how the fuck I am going to hide. Shit. Shit. I have never felt such a panic in my life before. If Adam was to see me here there was no way to explain me being here.

"I will take them to the living room, go upstairs."

Elijah gave me a quick kiss and left the kitchen. I grabbed my phone off the counter and stayed as silent as possible.

"Are you baking Uncle Eli?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, I am," he answers.

"Really? Let me fucking see."

"No, the kitchen is messy and I know your hands aren't clean. They could have been anywhere, go into the living room," Elijah says.

"What are you even baking?" Parker asked.

"Cookies, asshole what else."

I listened to the conversation and as the voices moved towards the living room. I peaked out and darted up the stairs like Jason was coming to kill me. Why didn't Gray give a heads up to say that Adam and Parker were coming? I went to my bedroom and closed the door.