ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝 - ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕫

"Welcome  Mita Yoshito and Y/n L/n," the automated voice said as I followed Yoshi-san into the building.

"Go put your stuff in your room, then get Matsui and Tani from their rooms and bring them to the kitchen," he directed.

"Got it." The bag filled with my hero costume (that the hospital had been kind enough to wash) bumped against my leg as I hopped up the stairs. 

Slightly out of breath, I unlocked my door and stumbled over to my drawers. I folded my costume almost neatly back into the case and shoved the lid down. 

Before I left the room I placed my locket that I had left safely on the desk, back around my neck and under the shirt Yoshi-san had brought me. 

I stepped out of the room and walked down the to the door that had the 'M.A.' engraved on it. Opposite it was the door with the engraving 'T.M.'  I knocked on Aki's door then made my way over to knock on Michio's but before I could, he opened his door to greet me. 

"Hi kid," Michio smiled at me. I just noticed his pierced ears holding small, deep purple stones. Around his neck was a necklace decorated with a single yellowy-brown stone.

Aki opened her door and poked her head out. 

"Hi, I'm Tsunami, the one who's interning with Iron Fist. My real name's Y/n L/n but you can call me Y/n. Yoshi-san told me to bring you to the kitchen," I said to the two of them.

"Hi! Give me a second Y/n, I've got to clean up in here," said Aki.

"So Y/n, I'm Tani Michio but please call me Tani, and you can just call her Matsui. The only one's who call each other by their surnames are Mita and Oshita and that's only because they're trying to trick us into believing that there's nothing going on between them. You can see it right? The fact that they still keep up the facade even though with my quirk I can literally see the pink radiating off them proves that they're dumb." 

Yoshi-san and Sora have something going on? Yes, I am fully here for it. 

"Are you finally out of your mood?" Matsui teased him, entering the hallway. She turned to me, "I think you met Tani when he suffering the effects of 'bad vibes'."

"Hey! They're a very real thing for me. I'm just glad you're not moping about after the loss of Kappa. I was sick of seeing that dull grey that he spewed everywhere. I had to break out my selenite just to absorb some of that negative energy. Plus, gold is much nicer to see." Tani gestured to the bottom of Matsui's door. I saw nothing but Tani seemed to be fanning something closer.

"Don't worry about him too much, let's head to the kitchen now. Can't leave them waiting," said Matsui.

I nodded and skipped after the two sidekicks. 

We went into the kitchen where Sora and Yoshi-san were chatting over biscuits. Tani rushed over and joined them. His hand slyly dipped into his pocket before he reached out to the biscuits that were in between the Hero and the Secretary. 

Matsui and I joined them at the table as Tani started chowing down on the biscuits he had acquired. Sora placed a cup down in front of each of us. Mine was full of earl grey which made me smile. The smell felt like Tamo-san was here supporting me.

"You must really like tea kid," commented Tani taking a sip of what smelled like unbelievably strong coffee. 

"Yeah, it's just comforting," I replied with a small smile. 

"Do y'all wanna start planning?" Matsui asked. I guess after being undercover for almost a week, she was ready to share everything that she and Tani had found.