ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠 - ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤

Y/n's POV

I was laying on the ground, contemplating why the fuck I do what I do, when a little old lady came up beside me.

"That looks like a nasty cut you've got there," she said to me.

She then puckered her lips and started to lean into me. I would have moved away if I wasn't still dizzy. She kissed me and I immediately felt myself become drowsy. I felt my arm tingle in an odd but pleasant way and when I looked towards it, I didn't see any cuts, just the blood from the cuts that the old lady healed. It must have been her quirk.

"Thank you," I said to the lady. Tamo-san had hammered the manners into my head a while ago so even in fatigue, I try to be polite to my elders (Tamo-doesn't like it when I refer to him as my elder but it is true).

"Your welcome dearie," she replied.

She must be the school nurse who keeps any idiots from dying. In this case, I was the idiot. She handed me haribos and said, "Now, there are others I have to help, make sure to get plenty of rest." The old lady gave me a close-eyed smile and hobbled off somewhere else.

I sat up and saw that the black-haired boy and the pink girl were looking at me. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before they rushed over.

"Thank you so much for saving us!" shouted the boy while pulling me off the ground.

I was tackled by the girl, who decided that was a good way to initiate a hug. I felt nice.

Was this how it felt to properly save someone? If so, I loved it. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her, patting her back awkwardly. I didn't want to get any blood on her.

The girl let go of me and stood back. "I'm Mina Ashido! It's really nice to meet you!" she shouted.

"I'm Eijirou Kirishima," said the black-haired boy.

"It's nice to meet you to Ashido and Kirishima," I replied. These seemed to be nice people. Now that I've have technically saved them once, I feel sort of obliged to continue to protect them. They seem so happy and innocent too which boosted my need to keep them safe. "I'm Y/n L/n."

I was chewing on my haribos as I walked out the front gate accompanied by my new friends

I was chewing on my haribos as I walked out the front gate accompanied by my new friends. I found out that they went to the same school as each other. I also found out what their quirks were. Mina's was acid generation, she could produce acid and melt her targets. Kiri's was hardening, he could harden any part of his body, really good for defence. They both had really cool quirks.

"What is your quirk N/n?" asked Mina.

"I can manipulate any form of water and anything that has water in it, I like to call it water bending," I replied.

"Wow, that sounds really manly!" said Kiri.

"Manly?" I asked.

"Sorry, womanly!" he corrected himself.