ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 - 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕣

Yesterday, when we got back to class we were told that we had today off to have a break and relax.

Usually on days off I try to sleep in until around noon but Tamo-san would always drag me out of bed saying something along the lines of, 'You can't just waste the day,' and then he would take me along with him on various errands.

Today, however, I was up early. I was anticipating my training with Tamo-san.

Flashback to Yesterday

"Tamo-san! You'll never guess what happened today!" I shouted as I ran up the stairs into the living room where Tamo-san was sitting.

"Let me guess. Your class went to a training facility and were attacked by a group of villains which caused the partial damage of the facility and the teachers supervising you were injured during this event?" said Tamo-san without missing a beat.

I looked at him in astonishment. How could he guess what I was thinking with such detail. "Have you been lying to me about your quirk? Are you secretly a mind reader?" I asked.

"No, of course not. It was broadcasted on the news, I saw the state of the building. I'm surprised there weren't more injuries, you're teachers are quite skilled at their hero jobs. I also got an email telling my what had happened," Tamo-san informed me.

"It was on the news?! How did I not see the cameras?" I pondered. "Oh! That's right! I was probably in the ambulance when they were taking the videos."

"You got hurt again? You need to be more careful you idiot. How do you keep finding new ways to be a nuisance?" scolded Tamo-san.

"I am not a nuisance! And I think it was super cool how I got the battle wound," I said confidently.

"Don't call the result of idiocy a battle wound," he interrupted.

"It wasn't idiocy either, I had a sword fight with a guy who could transform his arm into a sword," I explained.

"Where the hell did you get a sword from?!" shouted Tamo-san.

"I-um, it was part of my hero costume," I mumbled.

Why on earth did you choose to out a sword of all the bloody things? You don't even know how to use a sword!" shouted Tamo-san.

"It didn't even go that bad, the cut I got was really shallow, I only got it because the ice I used broke. And I was forced to get the cut treated by an explosive Pomeranian anyway," I said.

"Don't talk nonsense," he told me.

"Anyways, could you teach me how to use a sword?" I asked.

"What makes you think I know how to use a sword?" said Tamo-san.

"You know a lot of things?" I shrugged.

Tamo-san sighed and rubbed his temples. I will train with you tomorrow but you must rest tonight.

End of Flashback

I got myself dressed in suitable training clothes, and my hair which usually covered the back of my neck, was pulled up out of the way revealing the hand print. I was more comfortable doing this in the presence of Tamo-san so it was fine.

I jogged down the stair and when I got to the last few steps I attempted to do a heel click like the cartoon characters always do when they are happy. Unfortunately I failed miserably. I didn't jump high enough and my feet missed each other so I landed hard on the ground with my legs crossed.