ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜 - 𝔸 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝

After some explaining to Yoshi-san about how I couldn't just leave my classmates and the hero in that alleyway, he finally deemed my actions acceptable. 

"Now that I know what happened I understand. That was very heroic of you Tsunami," he complimented. Yoshi-san stopped after he became aware of all our conditions. "Did the Hero Killer do this to you!"

I stood there feeling the sting underneath my left eye and my weak arm, my limbs felt heavier than usual from the amount of energy I used between movement and using my quirk. I knew Iida's arms had gone to shit and Todoroki had received a few more slashes on the arms. Midoriya was suffering from that slice to the leg. 

"Yes, but it's my fault," Iida chimed in. He bowed down in front of Todoroki, Midoriya and I, turning our attentions to him. "You guys, you were all hurt badly because of me. I'm truly sorry. I was just so angry, I couldn't see anything else." Tears of remorse started to flow from his eyes.

"I'm sorry too Iida. You were going through so much by yourself, and I couldn't tell anything as wrong. Even though I'm your friend," Midoriya said dejectedly. 

Iida's body started to shake from sobbing as his tears landed on the ground.

"Hey pull yourself together, your the class rep," said Todoroki.

"Right," Iida wiped his face with the better of the two arms.

"You know, I get what you were feeling Iida. And I admire you for your commitment to avenging your brother, I really do. But you can't blame yourself for what happened to us. The way you planned this out was a little stupid, but it was our choice to help," I reassured him.

The three of us, plus Midoriya if you squinted really hard, were having a moment. But that moment was interrupted by an odd feeling. I looked up to the sky as someone shouted,

"Get down!" 

 A flying Nomu speeding towards us. It was only picking up pace as it descended on a path to our group. No one seemed able to move as it was about to collide with us. We collectively braced ourselves for impact but we were safe.

The flying Nomu had scooped up Midoriya with his weird ass bird feet. As they flew away, we were showered with someone's blood. It was really disgusting. The wind from the intense flapping of Nomu's wings was pushing us slowly back.

I knew that I couldn't leave the poor thing up there with Midoriya, it would be cruel. 

I fought through the gusts of wind to lift my arm and grasp onto the blood vessels in the Nomu, and it froze.

"Holy shit am I good!" I muttered in surprise. Where did my sudden strength come from? Especially since I didn't even aim to freeze Nomu.

"The word hero has lost all meaning in this society!" preached Stain as he ran towards the falling Nomu. The rope that tied his arms to his sides was cut by a concealed knife that he revealed. He lifted the knife over the Nomu, "The world is overrun by fakes and criminals like you who chase petty dreams!" and brought down through its exposed brain. "You must all be purged."

"Holy shit I am not that good. 

Holy shit Stain is alive!" I shouted.

I could see, through his mask, Stain's crazed eyes as he said, "Everything that I do, is to create a stronger society!"

He wobbled into a standing position.

"Did he just save that kid?"

"He took him hostage, idiot."

"He killed that guy with no hesitation."

"Everyone be on guard, we've got a fight on our hands!"

"Why are you all standing around like fools, the villain must have flown this way, right?" asked the fiery bitch of a hero as he ran up to our group. "I took care of the rest but things got a little rough at the end. Hold on. Don't tell me that man is..."