ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠 - ℕ𝕠 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖 ℕ𝕠𝕞𝕦

"Get the hell out of my way Deku!" shouted Bakugo as he slammed Kurogiri onto the floor.

Ice travelled rapidly towards All Might and Nomu, encasing the muscular bird in its cold constraints, stopping before it froze All Might. How unfortunate. But that must mean that Todoroki is here. I mean, it wasn't me. As much as I would like to say it was, I wouldn't be able to stop the ice if it was All Might.

I looked up and saw him. "One of your poorly trained thugs told me your here because you think you can kill All Might," he said plainly. Did you really stop to interrogate? How did you even have enough time? Damn, your good, Frosty.

All Might was able to pry his way out of Nomu's grip. He jumped free, like the rabbit he is, and landed in between the bushes Kiri and I were hiding in and Todoroki. All Might was clutching his bloody shirt in pain as Midoriya said, "Are you okay?" Does he fucking look okay? 

"I'm gonna go for the main guy," Kiri whispered to me.

"Okay, I'll be right behind you!" I replied.

Kiri leaped out of the bushes and threw his body at Handy. Handy moved out of the way before Kiri could land his attack, so the red-haired hero in training struck the ground. "Damn! That was going to be cool!" said Kiri huffily like a child who's parents didn't pay them attention when they showed them there 'cool moves'. (Which consisted of them jumping up and down on the spot while flailing their arms around.)

I used my quirk to launch me high into the sky after Kiri landed. As I was in the air, I pulled the empty katana handle off of my belt. As I raised it above my head, preparing for a strike, I bent water through the handle, keeping it in the shape of a razor sharp blade. Handy looked up at me as I accelerated down towards him. "Hey hey hey bitch!" Just as I was about to strike, he moved out of the way again and I hit the ground with the water. It created a big splash that soaked both me and him. "Oh my God!" I screamed frustratedly, "I feel your pain Kiri!"

"Guess I found your body that time you smoky bastard!" smirked Bakugo. He was in his own world. At least he didn't witness the double fail that just occurred.  

"The symbol of peace will not be defeated my delinquents like you," said Todoroki. 

"Kacchan! Everyone!" marvelled Midoriya looking at all of us in awe. Oh for the love of God. Don't include me ans Kiri in the everyone. We both failed our attacks. It just makes you look even weaker than you already are if you look up to something like that.

"Kurogiri, how could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here," said Handy. Jeez, you can't say that you've done much, can you? All you've done is dodge.

"You got careless you dumb villain, it wasn't hard to figure you out. Only parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate. You use that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction, thinking that made you safe. That's why we missed. But if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armour, right? Your not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed," explained Bakugo. Well, I had realised that he had a body way before you did because of my blood bending. I could have told you that if you had just STAYED TO LISTEN INSTEAD OF FUCKING RUNNING OFF! 😡

Kurogiri tried moving but Bakugo quickly stopped his attempt by using his explosions on Kurogiri's neck armour. "Don't move! You try anything funny and I'll blow your ass up so bad that they'll be piecing you back together for weeks," growled Bakugo. 

"Oh, that doesn't sound very heroic," commented Kiri. I agree, talk about anger issues, maybe the Pomeranian is more similar to a chihuahua.

"They escaped uninjured and captured my two strongest men. Kids these days really are amazing," said Handy, "The make the league of Villains look like amateurs. Can't have that." He turned to the un-defrosted chicken. "Nomu."