ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠 - 𝕀 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨. ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝔻𝕚𝕖 ℙ𝕚𝕜𝕒.

"Hey Eraserhead, let's grab some food," said Present Mic over the mic. 

"I'm taking a nap," replied Aizawa, clearly over Present Mic's loud announcements. If my face was broken, I think I would be pretty over everything too.

"I'm going to find Mina, I'll talk to you later Shinso," I said to the pom pom beside me.

"Yeah, see you later," replied Shinso.

I jogged to catch up to Mina who was walking out of the arena ahead of me.

"Mina!!! We made it again!" I said.

"Mina, Y/n, congrats," said Tsu, as she walked over to us.

"Thanks Tsu," I smiled at her.

"Thanks, but Bakugo only asked me to join because I could melt Todoroki's ice. It's not like I really helped that much," sighed Mina.

"Don't say that! I know for a fact that you were important to you team! Why would Bakugo choose you if he didn't think you were useful. As much of the idiot he might be, he aims to win and he chose the best team for it," I explained.

Mina smiled. "I guess he did!" she said happily. "You know, he wanted you to be on our team, why did you ignore us? You left me all alone with a bunch of boys!" 

"Sorry, I was going to come over but then the guy who was on my team, Shinso, used his quirk on me which made me unable to exert my free will and join you, but I managed to break his control over me and then we talked and he's actually really nice, and we became friends and we got through to the final rounds!!" I panted.

"He brainwashed you?" asked Tsu. 

"Shinso meant no harm! He basically did the same thing as Bakugo. He chose the team so we would be guaranteed a win," I defended.

"I sort of see it," said Mina.

The three of us followed the crowd that was headed for the school cafeteria.

"Who were the other people on your team Y/n?" Tsu asked.

"There was Shinso, me, Aoyama and someone from a different class, never seen him before in my life," I replied.

"What about you Tsu, I saw you with Shoji and Mineta, why on earth did you go on a team with Mineta?" cringed Mina.

"I have to admit, it wasn't a pleasant experience, but up until Mineta lost all our points, our method of having Shoji hiding us was very effective," said Tsu.

"Did that little pervert do anything? I can 10,971 metres below sea level if necessary," I asked, cracking my knuckles threateningly to an imaginary Mineta. 

"Yeah! And I can melt his face with my acid!" agreed Mina.

"Other than the weird comments he made, he didn't try anything funny. I think it might have been because Shoji said he would slam him into the ground if he tried anything," Tsu assured us.

"Yes! Shoji, the women protector. We stan Shoji," said Mina with closed eyes and a grateful smile on her face. 

"Yes," Tsu and I said together.

Small Time Skip

I was at a table with all of the girls from 1A and we were discussing the days events so far.

"He what?!" Uraraka asked Momo.

"Yeah, Mineta latched onto my back with him purple balls and I had to finish the obstacle course with him stuck to me. And at the end he said, 'Two birds with one stone, I'm a genius.' I wanted to throw up," said Momo in disgust.