ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 - ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕡

For once I woke up on time. I got dressed, careful not to irritate my wounds too much, and grabbed some breakfast. Before leaving I said bye to Tamo-san who was sitting on the sofa, reading a book.

"Bye Tamo-san!" I shouted as I walked down the stairs.

"Don't be as reckless as you were yesterday brat!" I heard him order in reply.

Time Skip

As I walked to closer to UA, I felt a large crowd outside the school gates before I saw them. A lady came up to me and shoved a microphone in my face while photographers' cameras were flashing from the crowd.

"Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely to All Might?" the lady questioned.

"Great, I was having a great fucking morning and you just ruined it," I scowled. 

She gasped at my crude language. "Is that anyway to speak as a hero in training?" she scolded.

"I don't have time to put up with this shit, I have more important places to be," I pushed past her roughly, not looking where I was going, and I walked into a someone.

I looked up and saw the face of Aizawa, that told me he was already too tired to deal with me.

"Please sir, could you get All Might for us? Also, you look like a mess, what's your deal?" she said.

Damn, reporter lady isn't afraid to pull punches.

"All Might isn't on campus today," said Aizawa. His voice told me he was already to tired to deal with human interaction today. "Now get out of here, you've disturbed my students enough already." He started walking away, nodding at me to follow him.

"But my viewers want to know how he's adjusting to life as a teacher!" she called after us. I can't believe some people would care about the likes of someone like All Might.

I turned around and stuck my tongue out at her. Seeing this, the lady enraged. "Alright you little brat, if no one will bring me All Might, I'll just go in there and get him myself!" she declared.

She put one foot through the gate and an alarm went off loudly. A huge wall shot up and closed off the gate.

Aizawa didn't seem surprised but when he noticed me looking at him in confusion he sighed and said, "That's one of the school's defences. The gate is the UA barrier. It's designed to stop anyone who doesn't have a student ID or a special pass from entering the campus."

"Oh, I see. Served that lady right then," I said, cackling semi-evilly.

"Don't you have a 'more important place to be'? Like the school nurse?" he asked.

"Oh yeah! Could you tell me where to go? I still can't find my way around," I said.

He pulled a map out of his pocket and handed it over to me before plodding away.

"Thanks!" I shouted.

I followed the map to Recovery Girl's office. Aizawa had very kindly drawn arrows on the map to help me read it, to Recovery Girl's office, and to the classroom. 

My interaction with Recovery Girl was short. She healed all my other injuries, I became very drowsy, she fed me an orange and sent me on my way to class.

I was able to find my way quite easily.

"N/n!" I was greeted by Mina's shouting. "You jumped out of a window! You shouldn't have done that, you had injuries!"

"Yes, that was very reckless of you L/n,"said Iida.

I ignored him and began to explain myself to Mina but then Aizawa walked in and we all returned to our seats.