ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛 - 𝕀𝕗 𝕋𝕒𝕞𝕠-𝕤𝕒𝕟 𝔸𝕤𝕜𝕤, 𝕀𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕄𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 ℍ𝕚𝕞

Y/n's POV

"I can't do much more anyways, he's here again," I stood up. The blood the wound I took from Iida throbbed with each drop of blood that coated my arm.

I stopped the bleeding the best I could while I watched Stain's shadow increase in size as he round the corner, revealing his ugly face. His appearance was not helped by the sneer he was showing.

I was aware of the injured hero behind me but if I tried to heal him now, it would be the same as me giving a signed permission slip telling him he could kill us all with a handshake to finalise it.

"What part of me throwing you two buildings away caused you to think that we wanted you back here?" I called.

"There are some fake heroes that need to die tonight!" he answered crazily.

"Just stop it! Why are you doing this? This fight is with me. I inherited my brother's name, I'm the one that should stop him. The hero killer is mine!" declared Iida from the ground.

"If you want to fight him so bad get up and do it!" I shouted,keeping my eyes trained on Stain, waiting to see what he would do. "I'm waiting. Oh wait, you can't move. So explain to me how you're going to fight him?"

"Stop fighting each other, this isn't the time for that!" scolded Midoriya.

I would have said 'shut the fuck up you little shit' if Stain hadn't charged at me brandishing his blades.

He was quick. All up in my personal bubble in seconds. I panicked and tried to swing my arms up to protect my face. My face scrunched up in discomfort as I felt the painful stretch up the me-made scab of Iida's cut.

As I prepared for the blade's collision with my skin,a light whizzed past me.

My eyes shot open to see Midoriya punching the Hero Killer away from me.

"Midoriya!" yelled Todoroki.

"I'm not sure why but I'm able to move now!" Midoriya explained as he punched Stain along the building.

"So he has a time limit," said Todoroki.

"No, that kid should have been the last one to be free. I still can't move a muscle," groaned the hero lying on the ground.

Midoriya dropped down on all fours with Stain behind him. "Get you ass out of the way!" I bended water out of the air and punched it in the direction of Stain.

Midoriya rolled over to beside Todoroki behind me. "He swallows a persons blood to freeze them, but I was the one freed first. I've got three different guesses why," Midoriya said. "His quirk could be less effective the more people he uses it on, the amount ingested could play into how long it works, or there could even be a difference based on the person's blood type."

"If it's the last one, my blood type is B," mumbled the hero.

"I'm type A," Iida struggled.

"I'm type O," added Midoriya.

Todoroki started to stir. "That makes sense, I'm type O too."

I have no idea what my blood type is. I'm not contributing to this conversation.

"So you've figured it out. Bravo, very impressive," taunted Stain.

"It doesn't really help to know how his quirk works though," said Midoriya

"I thought we could hurry and carry those two out of here, but it's no good," Todoroki was up on his feet now. "He's too fast. He can dodge my ice and fire. I'd have to leave myself unguarded. Our best option is to hold until the Pros arrive and avoid close combat."