ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙 - 𝕄𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤

Midoriya's POV

I flinched a little when Y/n shouted her harsh words. What does she mean I only know him for his good deeds? That is all there is to know about All Might. It is the reason he is the number one hero! And why would Y/n say that All Might deserves for her to kill him? Whatever experiences she has had to make her feel that way are probably insignificant compared to all the good he has done. 

I was about to explain to Y/n that All Might did not deserve to be killed no matter what the reason when All Might himself declared the for Mock Battles to begin. I suddenly became nervous again.

I was lost in my thoughts as I followed Y/n into the building, through the window. I was too worried about what the different outcomes of this exercise could be.

Kacchan, my childhood friend turned bully, and Y/n, who has an unreasonable an dangerous grudge against All Might, in the same building, both of which may or may not want to get rid of me. I also wouldn't be able to protect myself because I have basically zero control One For All and I can't risk using it. Oh no. This could turn out badly for me.

I had been following Y/n through the maze of hallways so far. Even though I was weary of the fact she had it out for All Might and possibly me, but she seemed to know where she was going, so I decided to trust her direction for now.

Y/n's POV

I have no fucking idea where we are. That good for nothing broccoli has just been following behind me, offering no help at all. I really need Tamo-san to go over some memory exercises with me.

We came up to another divide. Should I turn left or right?

Before I could do eeny meeny miny mo, Bakugo flew out in front of me and tried punching me and Midoriya.

I was quick to push myself and Midoriya out of the way, so Bakugo ended up hitting the wall behind us, using an explosion as he made contact. Shit. I wasn't focusing on blood bending. Idiot move. Thank god I dodged. I don't need to deal with more heat than I have to.

"Midoriya! Can you move!" I shouted at him.

He quickly picked himself off the ground beside me and said, "I'm fine it's just my mask."

Once I realised he was more or less intact, I turned my attention back onto Bakugo who was glaring at Midoriya like the judgemental Pomeranian we is. 

"What's the matter Deku? Afraid to stand up and fight me?" growled Bakugo.

Hello, I'm here too.

"I knew you'd come at me first. I figured you would try to catch me by surprise," said Midoriya.

"Bitch, what?" I said accidentally. I didn't mean to say anything I was the one who pulled you out of the fucking way when Bakugo did  catch you by surprise. Don't try to act all wise and important when I saved your sorry ass from being barbecued. 

"Huh!?" grunted Bakugo.

I flipped him off and then turned to Midoriya. "Get the fuck out of here and find the weapon. I have unfinished business with boom boom boy."

"Don't fucking call me that!" yelled Bakugo. 

"No! I can handle him! You should go find the weapon! You know the floor plan better than I do!" shouted Midoriya.

"Where the hell'd you get that idea? Get to the goddamn weapon!" I screamed back at him.

He didn't make any moves except to face the slightly feral looking Bakugo. Why am I arguing with this idiot? I pulled the moisture out of the air and bent it straight up, using a lot of force. That created a hole in the ceiling just big enough for someone to fit through. Then, I looked at Midoriya, stuck my tongue out and pushed up with my arms, using my blood bending to yank him up, through the hole.