ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕘𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟

"JE- huuuuh -sus Christ," Y/n panted as she arrived in the centre of Musutafu, completely out of breath. "That evil so-huuuuh-n of a bitch -huuuh." She was in the middle of a busy sidewalk but she couldn't be bothered to care about anything, so she crouched down while people gave her funny looks, avoiding her. She out her hand on the back of her neck, shielding the exposed hand-print scar on the back of her neck from the prying eyes of passers by.

After a couple more seconds of catching her breath, Y/n stood up, letting her hair fall, cover the scar, and took off the hoodie that she decided to bring in case it got cold. Wrapping it around her waist, she looked around for the shop. She spotted it and walked inside. "I should never have asked him to train with me," Y/n grumbled as she walked around picking items of the shelves, her basket becoming increasingly heavier. She realised that she would have to walk home with all of these groceries "Worst decision of my life." 

After Y/n purchased all the food, she carried two heavy bags outside. "Okay, where the hell do I go from here?" she asked herself, "Maybe... this way!" Y/n walked towards a tunnel.

 As she was walking down she saw a boy with messy green hair, looking up and making weird sniffling noises. 'I wonder if he's okay,' thought Y/n. She began walking towards him when she saw the man-hole cover near him begin to shake. Something that looked like  chunky sewer sludge started to rise out of it. "Hey! Watch out!" shouted Y/n.

Y/n's POV

I dropped my bags and sprinted at he boy. I jumped and pushed him out of the way just as the sludge monster was about attack him. Unfortunately, that meant that I was the one who was suddenly being surround by sludge. 'Oh god, it smells disgusting.' The sludge monster suddenly began to shove its sludge down my throat, I could breath. 

"This body will be perfect to hide in!" said the gravelly voice of the sludge monster, "don't worry, I'm just hijacking your body calm down. It'll only hurt for a  second, then it'll be all over." 

"Leave her alone! You're going to kill her!" I heard the panicked voice of the green haired boy shout.

Was I going to die? No, I can't, I still need to fulfil my promise. Until then, I would let nobody kill me. I started madly grabbing and the sludge around my mouth and nose that was preventing me from breathing.

"No point in trying that. I'm fluid you see!" the sludge warned me, enveloping my hands in the inescapable liquid.

Little did he know that gave me the upper hand. The only problem was, now I couldn't move my hands, meaning I couldn't bend him into oblivion. If only I had mastered motionless bending with Tamo-san

Just as dark spots began to cloud my vision, I was thrown harshly from the grasp of the sludge villain because of it abruptly exploding. 

I landed hard on the floor. "Fuck!" I yelled, "That hurt, you'll regret that!" I got into my fighting position. I felt thankful for the surprise explosion of the sludge monster, but still wary that I could still be danger. I got into a fighting stance and prepared myself for attack. I looked around the area vagally noticing the boy, who's little water supply didn't compare to the body that contained a huge amount of liquid. It didn't feel like the sludge and I wondered who would be that massive.

As the smoke and dust cleared from the enormous gust of wind that was a result of the explosion, I heard a loud voice from the direction of the huge body. "Fear not kid!" said a booming voice. Then I heard a phrase that I hated.

"I AM HERE!!!"

"All Might!?" The boy said excitedly.

"Apologies for getting you caught up in my villain hunt. Mistakes like that aren't usually in my style," said the number one hero.