ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛 -ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜

I got out of Recovery Girl's office and started wandering drowsily around the halls once again. I really need to look at a map of this place. Why does it have to be this confusing?

Walking around aimlessly seemed to make me realise just how sore my body was. My back and side were pulsing with pain each step I took. I probably have big bruises everywhere.

Thankfully, I saw a sign directing me in the way of the changing rooms and headed down so I could change back into my uniform. I followed its directions and arrived at the changing rooms.

I quickly stripped down until I was just in my underwear and assessed my damaged body. 

My arm burns had been wrapped up neatly in bandages by Recovery Girl and any pressure on them caused me pain. Along the left side of my stomach and side there was a bruise, a dark purple blue colour, from when Bakugo/villain hit me. I looked in the mirror and saw a bruise in the centre. Bakugo/villain sure does know how to punch.

I put my uniform back on, almost falling asleep as I put on my socks. Would anyone notice if I had a nap? It was near the end of the day anyway. But I want to hear how Mina's and Kiri's battle went. 

I put on my shoes and stood up. I put on my locket and tucked it under my shirt and then headed back in what I hoped to be the direction of 1A.

Luckily, I stumbled across the oversized door of the classroom in my wandering. I slid open the door, careful not to make any large movements with my aching body.

"Hey it Y/n! Good to see you back! Well done on winning your match!" said Kiri, alerting the class of my arrival. I was suddenly crowded by my classmates who were showering me with praise.

"You're super strong!" "It was so cool watching your hand to hand combat!" "You really didn't hold back in your match, so it inspired us to do the same in our matches!"

I was overwhelmed by everyone talking to me until four eyes speed walking across the classroom shouting "Tokoyami! Stop using that desk as a chair! Get off of it this instant!" I am tired of his bullshit.

"Dude you need to chill," Jirou calmly told him. You said it!

"You carrying a lot of tension," added Oijiro. Seems like it.

"No one understands. I cannot condone actions that disrespect these desks! Not when great men and women, our upper class men once used them!" declared Iida waving his hands robotic robotically again. 

"Also noisy," commented Tokoyami. Ha.

Just then, Mina and Kaminari entered the room with stacks of books, in fits of laughter from a joke they made outside.

Mina saw me, dropped her books and launched herself at me. "N/n!!!" she cried.

I was enveloped in a painful hug and I had to muffle a cry of pain, hoping that nobody would notice. 

But apparently, I wasn't quick or quiet enough to stifle my pain and everyone heard.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Did I hurt you?" asked Mina worriedly.

"It's fine, I just haven't been healed fully by Recovery Girl," I replied.

"But why didn't she heal all of your injuries?" asked Uraraka. 

"Well, it has to do with how much stamina I'm using," I explained, "she said if she did anymore that she would probably end up killing me." I laughed slightly. "I am going back tomorrow morning to hopefully be healed fully."

"Okay, that makes sense," Uraraka smiled at me.

"Hey, where are Bakugo and Midoriya?" asked Kaminari, craning his neck to see past everyone, checking if the two were there.