ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛 - 𝕐/𝕟 𝕧𝕤 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚

I thought I had seen it all. Alas, I was mistaken. 

I never thought I would see a man on fire (with a criminal fire moustache) screaming about why he made Todoroki. If Tamo-san was near him I just know that the fire hero would be smacked across the back of the head.

Todoroki and Midoriya were looking pretty beat up in the ring. I honestly don't know how they were still standing, especially with the aggressive heat radiating from the fire on Todoroki.

They both powered up their quirks, it felt over the top. Cementos must have thought the same thing because he used his quirk to create loads of cement walls in between the two. The flew at each other with all of their remaining energy to back them up. They slammed into the cement walls which created a huge shock wave that made me grab onto what was in front of me to stop myself from creating a me shaped imprint in the wall.

"What happened just now? What the heck is up with your students?" asked Present Mic in disbelief.

"The air around the ring had been thoroughly cooled don and then rapidly expanded when heated up," explained Aizawa.

"Wait, that's what caused the explosion? How hot did that fire get?" said Mic. All I know is that is was very extra of Todoroki. "Jeez, I can't see a thing. Is the match still going on or what?"

The smoke began to clear and we saw who had been knocked out of the ring. Yes! He's fucking dead!

Midoriya collapsed out of bounds. His entire arm was purple and his head was hung low.

"There, Midoriya is out of bounds, Todoroki wins! He advances to the third round!" declared Midnight. 

I started cheering with the crowd. As I did this I suddenly became aware I was still holding onto what was keeping me grounded. It was sturdy and warm and as I squeezed it to try and figure out what I was touching...

"Oi! Are you just going to massage me or some shit?" 

I look down at what I was holding and to my horror, what I was squeezing was Bakugo's shoulders! 

"Oh my god I sorry!" I cried, whipping my hands away before I could embarrass myself more. I sank down beside Mina covering my heated face with my hands and sinking into her arm. I could hear the wheels spinning in her head as she slowly smirked. How am I going to ask what to do now!

"When the sports festival is over I will be ask you some questions N/n," Mina told me teasingly.

"L/n! I suggest we make our way down to our respective waiting rooms to prepare for the next match while the teachers repair the ring!" advised Iida.

"Yes! That sounds like a great idea!" I shouted, glad for a reason to be out of that small box.

I jumped out of my seat and followed Iida as he walked down the corridors. His arms seemed to be full of empty energy drinks. How many did this tin can drink? I counted 12 falling into the recycling bin.

"See you in the ring glasses," I said to him as I skipped away.

"I will, indeed, see you there L/n," replied Iida as he marched in the opposite direction.

Small Time skip 

"Recipro Blast!" shouted Iida. 

He sped at me, appearing behind me and trying to grab my arms so he could push me out of bounds. 

"Not gonna work on me glasses!" I said. I elbowed his arm away and spun round, delivering a punch to the face. I heard the satisfying crunch of my fist breaking his glasses that was accompanied by the sting of the broken glass cutting my knuckles.