ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙 - 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕚

Author's POV 

Y/n sped out of the 1A classroom, followed by the loud threats of Bakugo. She quickly made her way to the cafeteria, rushing past Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka. On her way past Y/n accidentally(?) shouldered Midoriya, almost causing the poor boy to relocate to the ground.

"Ah!" screamed Y/n, picking up her pace down the corridor away from her pursuer.

"Ah!" cried Midoriya as he waved his arms around him to balance himself.

He was further destabilised by Bakugo tearing down the hallway after the fleeing girl. Midoriya spun around and ended up with his rear side on the ground. "You're going the wrong way idiot!" shouted Bakugo.

"Oh. Thank you!" Y/n's faint voice called back, passing from right to left.

"Deku!" Uraraka shouted in concern for her friend.

"No running in the corridors!" shouted Iida after the two who had already taken the turn for the corridor to the canteen.

Uraraka and Iida helped the green haired boy to his feet.

"Are you okay?" asked Uraraka.

"Y-yeah, I'll be fine," replied Midoriya.

"Those two should know better. Sometimes I wonder if they have any  respect for this prestigious institution," sighed Iida, almost like he was a father looking at his misbehaving children.

"Young Midoriya, is here!" shouted All Might who appeared suddenly.

"Wow All Might, what are you doing here?" asked Midoriya. ("It's almost as if he works here!" Y/n would have said if she was not hiding behind Kiri telling him to protect her against the angry Pomeranian.) 

"Lunch. Do you wanna eat with me?" asked All Might. He held up a little lunch box that was wrapped in a cute rabbit design.

Uraraka proceeded to die of the adorableness of the scene in front of her.

"What do you say?" said All Might.

Midoriya looked to his friends to see if they were alright with his absence and he was given a reassuring nod by Iida. He ran after All Might, and followed him into an empty staff room allowing All might the privacy to deflate into his weaker form. All Might coughed up blood after he deflated. 

"All Might! Are you alright?!" asked Midoriya frantically.

"Yes, I'm fine," assured All Might, "But I can only use my power for about 50 minutes now." All Might sat  down on the green couch, gesturing for his young follower to sit on the stool opposite him.

"Only 50 minutes?!" questioned Midoriya.

"Yeah, that's about it. I over did it too many times. That Nomu was a real tough customer. He took a lot out of me. At this point I can barely even look like All Might for an hour and a half," said All Might.

"I'm so sorry, I should have just-"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cackled All Might with blood gurgling at the back of his throat, which shocked Midoriya quite a bit. " You don't need to apologise for anything! Man we are alike you and me. Have some tea." He placed a cup in front of Midoriya.

"Thanks," sighed Midoriya.

"I brought you here to talk about the festival. The problem is you still can't fully control One For All yet. So then, what's your plan?" inquired All Might.

"Hmm... Oh! Wait I did once! When I landed a smash on that brain villain, there was no backlash at all," said Midoriya.

"Oh yeah! You did mention that. What was different about that smash?" asked All Might.