ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝

I was startled awake by loud banging on my door. "Y/n! You're going to be late for your festival!" shouted Tamo-san from the hallway. "Hurry up and get ready, I'll drive you!"

"Five more minu- WAIT!" I struggled to get out of my warm cocoon of blankets that were just begging for me to stay. I managed to run over to my drawers and find clothes to wear. It didn't even matter, we were told that we could change into our gym clothes at school to keep everything fair. I was wobbling around in the middle of my room trying to pull up my trousers and put on my shirt at the same time. "SHIT!"

I brushed my hair and clipped it out of my face before speeding down the unnecessary amount of stairs that this building had. I sprinted to the car, and jumped in beside Tamo-san. "Did you get breakfast?" he asked.

"No! But that doesn't matter, I'll find something at the festival, there are supposed to be a load of food stalls about the place," I panted.

"Fine. You better buckle up!" said Tamo-san gripping the steering wheel.

Small Time Skip - Mostly because Tamo-san is not afraid to drive at the same speed as Iida can run. (Y/n, however, fears for her life.)

I ran through the crowds of people that had gathered around food stalls outside the stadium where the sports festival was happening. I was equipped with 2000 yen that Tamo-san had shoved in my hand with wishes of good luck before I left the car. (2000 yen is equal to £11.05 or $14.10)

All the food stalls had large lines and I didn't want to waste any more time, but I really needed to eat so I had enough energy for whatever they had us doing first. I spotted a takoyaki stall that had a significantly shorter line, this was my chance.

I homed in on the stall. There were only three people there, they looked like heroes, but only one seemed to be buying something. The seller was telling her that it was 2000 yen for the takoyaki, and she said something about not having the money on her. I decided to speed up my process and give her time to get the money by running in front of her shoving the money in the sellers hands before sprinting to the waiting room where my class was with the box. Mina had kindly texted me that she had taken my gym clothes from my locker in the changing rooms with her so I could come straight to her.

I started shoving the food in my mouth as I ran but I was unpleasantly surprised at how bland it was. I payed 2000 yen for this and it is horrible! Not going back to that stall, that's for sure. Nonetheless, I finished gulping down the food and threw the box into a bin.

I went into the stadium and raced down corridors to the waiting area. I was confident in my ability to find the room because Aizawa had shown us where our room was and had made me commit the directions to memory. He even quizzed me on it.

I burst through the door, giving everyone in the room a scare. "Don't worry everyone, I am not dead!"

"N/n! I have your stuff here!" shouted Mina from the back of the room.

"Thank you so much Mina!" I ran to her and she passed me my neatly folded gym uniform, which I took with me into the bathroom and probably set a world record for the fastest time changing. I washed my face of crumbs and hoped that someone had gum because I had morning breath mixed with seafood.

I strolled out of the bathroom casually as if nothing had happened and went towards Mina.

"Everyone, get your game faces on! We are entering the arena soon!" declared Iida from the doorway.

"Righty-o then. Good thing we're all here on time," I said laughing nervously.

Mina laughed as I walked over to the table she was standing by. "You got here just on time!"