Caring For Our Girlfriend

Idol(s): OT4
Genre: Fluff
TW: None

Scenario: They scold you for not taking care of yourself.

[A/N: Reader is the fifth member of BLACKPINK/the maknae!😉]

*Second Person's POV*

"Y/N, stop picking on your food and finish it." Jennie nagged at you from across the dining table, watching you just play with your food and chopsticks.

You shrugged tiredly. "I am not really hungry." You mumbled.

"You haven't had anything in the morning as well, Baby," Rosè said softly.

"Is there something wrong with the food? Should we cook something else?" Jisoo questioned quickly in concern.

"No, no, no!" You answered instantly. "The food is really delicious. I just... I just really don't have an appetite."

The four girls sighed.

"That's it!" Lisa slammed her hand on the table. "Baby, you gotta tell us what's going on?"

You swallowed hard.

It's really not easy for you to hide something from the four girls — Jisoo, Jennie, Rosè and Lisa — since they see right through you. They have known you for over a decade as a trainee, their bandmate, their best friend, and their lover. For you, the younger one, all of them go an extra mile to make sure that you are comfortable and taken care of always.

And the girls have been noticing certain changes in you for a few weeks now.

You weren't eating on time, and even if you were... you were having very little than usual. You were also spending more time than necessary at the gym. You weren't being your usual self, and all of your girlfriends noticed it. They hoped that you'd talk to them eventually... but they have had enough.

You were starting to look very pale and weak.

"What– what do you mean? Nothing– nothing is going on." You stuttered.

"Don't lie, Y/N. Do you think that we haven't noticed you skipping meals or avoiding eating altogether?" Jisoo questioned accusingly.

You swallowed hard, looking down guiltily. You could feel how much they were worried for you, but you felt so helpless.

"Baby," Rosè called softly, placing her hand over yours, which was on the table. "Tell us what's bothering you."

"I... I don't think I should eat." You finally whispered under your breath.

"What?"

"I– I need to be presentable. I– I can't be– I can't be overweight. I need to maintain my body." You mumbled, close to breaking down.

It broke the girl's heart.

"Baby, what are you saying?" Jennie asked in disbelief. "You are starving yourself because you are worried about your weight?"

You nodded.

"Baby, your weight doesn't even matter! Why would you worry about such things?" Jisoo asked concernedly.

"No! It does!" You snapped. "I can't– I shouldn't eat. I shouldn't." You mumbled, getting up. Your legs almost gave out, and you had to hold the table for support.

"Y/N!" The girls called in worry, getting up.

"Baby, where are you going? You need to eat." Lisa requested.

You shook your head furiously.

"Stop being stubborn, Y/N. Please." Rosè pleaded.

You shook your head again, proceeding to walk away in a rush, but... your breathing fastened, your head spun, and your body hit the ground. You passed out on the floor.