The Stripper And The Boss

Idol(s): Lisa
Genre: A mix of everything
A/N: G¡P Reader [skip if you're uncomfortable]
TW: Heavily Mature Content, Mentions of violence, blood, etc.

Scenario: A tale of love, lust, and betrayal.
[Non-idol AU]

[A/N: The story is initially set in Thailand.😁]

*Third Person's POV*

The capital city of Thailand. Where the days are warm and bright, and happiness shines. But nights are darker, bloodied, and thirsty. Thirsty for power, money, blood, and even more of them.

The city is ruled by three gangs.

The Snakes. They can't be trusted. They are brutal and don't give a damn about anything or anyone — backstabbing bitches. They don't show themselves in public. They hide in plain sight.

The Eagles. They are never the ones to forgive their enemies. They are crooked and will use any nasty way to get back at the people who they think have wronged them.

The Wolves. The most powerful gang. No one dares to go against them. They are power-driven and ruthless people. Wrong them, and you will regret your existence. They always get what they want, and they don't care how.

And the majestic Wolves are led by the Y/L/N family.

Currently, the third generation of each family leads the gangs, and the Wolves still top the pyramid as they have done in the previous two generations. However, their present leader is more cunning and cruel than anyone the city has ever witnessed.

Y/N Y/L/N, the savage, vicious mafia boss. And the youngest one among the three groups. However, there's literally not a single soul who will dare to go against her. Even the legislature and judiciary run according to her. She has patience as thick as paper, and if her patience is tested, then she doesn't speak; her gun does. Not even the leaders of the other two gangs dare to sit before her.

Y/N lost her parents a few years ago, and she has been leading a heavily guarded life since then. There are only three people she trusts in her life. One of them being her henchman and secretary, Lucas. But she'd not think twice to die or kill for her men. She's someone true to her words. And there are only three things that she prefers in her life — money, power, and women. Lots of them.

Ruling the city under her feet, she lived as the undefeated queen, having whatever she wanted.

Until one night.

"Boss! Didn't expect to see you here tonight." The owner of the strip club exclaimed.

"Sudden change of plans, Bam. How have things been here?" Y/N asked nonchalantly.

"All good, Boss. We have some nice new ladies today!" He spoke proudly.

"Let's see!" The mafia boss mumbled as she walked into the arena.

The guests who were already present there got up as she entered, and they bowed. Y/N nodded as she sat on the couch in the center — at the far end, right across the stage.

Her drink was served — The Macallan 1926 — as the show lights went on.

Y/N noticed the gentle whispers arise around her, and as the main stage went dark, the murmurs got loud. In a few minutes, slow, sensual music started floating on the floor. Half-naked women appeared on stage, swaying their bodies erotically to the music in the background.

The boss smirked.

There was no one new. She had bedded with everyone at least once already. She was disappointed.