Loveless

Idol(s): Chaeyoung
Genre: Angst/Fluff
TW: Mentions of death.

Scenario: When she gets into a marriage with someone who doesn't want to get married at all. [Non-idol AU]

[A/N: You are Jennie's sister. So, you are Kim Y/N.😁🤭 And imagine SK has legalised same-sex marriages.😉]

[A/N: May my Lisa Stans forgive me.😬💔]

*Third Person's POV*

"Y/N, please, don't get mad." The cat-eyed girl, Jennie, shouted in desperation at her younger sister. Her wife, Jisoo, stood beside her, not knowing what to do.

The three girls stood in the living room of the younger girl's condo.

"YOU WANT ME TO STAY CALM ABOUT THIS, UNNIE?" Her younger sister yelled, tears streaming down her face.

"Please, Baby. We can't bear to see you get hurt any longer. Please agree to this marriage." Jennie cried helplessly.

"HOW COULD YOU TELL ME THAT? HOW COULD YOU EXPECT ME TO MAGICALLY FORGET ABOUT HER AND GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE?" The younger girl growled, breaking the flower vase in the living room.

"Kim Y/N! For fucks sake. Forget about her. She's not coming back." Jennie shouted.

Y/N froze, gritting her teeth. Her nose flared, and another train of tears fell down her face. She abruptly fell to her knees and cried helplessly.

Jennie and Jisoo rushed to her side and hugged her. Y/N was not just a younger sister to Jennie. She was practically her kid. The same could be said about Jisoo, too. The younger girl had always meant something more than a sister-in-law to her.

"How can I forget about her, Unnie? I miss her so much." Y/N cried in Jisoo's arms.

"Shh! It's okay, Baby. We know. We know." Jisoo cooed.

It took a while for Jennie and Jisoo to calm the girl down.

"Y/N, Baby," Jisoo began softly as Jennie stroked the said girl's hair. "We know what we are asking you to do is more than hard for you. But how long will you keep hurting yourself like this?"

"Lisa would want you to move on as well, Y/N/N," Jennie added softly. Y/N sniffled.

"Think about your parents at least, Y/N. They are getting old. Do you want them to spend their old days worrying about the mess you're making your life to become?" Her sister-in-law asked accusingly.

It took the couple a while. Not just them. Y/N's parents, her friends, and literally took everyone in her life to convince her to agree to get married.

The only thing she knew about her future bride was that she was a friend of Jisoo. Y/N didn't even see a picture of her. And she refused to meet her bride at all before marriage.

She mindlessly stared at the wedding name board.

Y/N weds Roseanne

That wasn't what she wished for. Her eyes stung again as she waited outside the hall for her soon-to-be wife.

"Y/N...?" A soft, faint voice echoed behind her.

The tall girl turned around, and there stood Roseanne, tall and blonde, in her off-white wedding gown, a veil covering her perfectly sculpted face, holding a bouquet of white roses. She smiled.

Y/N's face was still void of any emotions. Her eyes were lifeless.

"It's time," Y/N mumbled bluntly. She proceeded to stand beside the blonde girl, interlocking their hands as they walked inside the venue.