Never

Idol(s): Lisa
Genre: Fluff
TW: None

Scenario: When she's away and your colleague wants to do something more for you than help with work.

*Second Person's POV*

"Fuck! I so badly need a drink!" You sighed, taking off your blazer and throwing it over to the couch in your office room before walking over to the mini bar counter in the room.

Your coworker, Natalie, who worked under you, chuckled.

It was a Saturday night, close to ten, so it was just the two of you in the office room.

You were the executive director of one of the top companies in South Korea, and your company head just preponed an important conference that was supposed to take place two weeks later to the coming Monday.

So, now you had to go through all the reports related to the meeting and review them. Since Natalie was one of the hardworking employees under you, you asked if she could help you, and she agreed happily. You thought it would only take Saturday to finish up the work with two people, but it seemed like it was going to cost you your Sunday as well.

"I am so sorry, Natalie. I think I will have to snatch the Sunday away from you as well." You apologized, sitting back on your chair with a glass of whiskey and taking a sip from it.

"Oh, please. You don't have to apologize, Ms. Y/L/N. It's not like you are making me do all the work. Plus, I have the company of a hottie like you." She said with a smile.

You chuckled as you gulped down the drink and opened another file. That's when your phone rang, which was kept on your table.

A smile spread on your lips as you realised it was your girlfriend, Lalisa Manobal of the biggest girl group in the world, BLACKPINK.

You got up and stood a few meters away from your table as you answered the call.

"Hey, Babe!!" Lisa chirped on the other side.

"Hi, my love. How are you?" You asked softly, staring at the city outside through your glass walls.

Lisa was currently away for the shoot of a campaign in Paris, and she had a week left to come back.

"I am good, Baby. Except for the fact that I miss you so much! What about you?" Though you couldn't see, you knew she was pouting.

"I miss my baby like crazy too." You responded.

"Where are you now? Did you eat?"

"Not yet, Love. I am still in my office."

"What? Baby, it's Saturday. You should be home, taking rest." She nagged.

"It's an urgent work, my love. Even the two of us can't get it done. I will probably have to work tomorrow as well." You chuckled.

"Two of you? Who's with you?" She spoke protectively.

"Natalie." You answered quietly.

"You are with her? Just the two of you?"

You sighed. The thing was that Lisa was extremely possessive of you. She literally hated every other girl around you, except her bandmates.

"Yeah."

"Is the door locked?"

"Lisa, please." You spoke as a warming. You didn't like where the conversation was going.

"What, please? I want to know. And why didn't you tell me you were working with just that bitch today? Who literally undress you with her eyes every time she has the chance." Lisa shouted.