Sunshine

Idol(s): Lisa
Genre: Fluff
TW: None

Scenario: When you're in love with each other but don't know how to express it.

[A/N: Reader is the fifth member of BLACKPINK!😉 And older than Lisa.🤭]

*Second Person's POV*

You were sound asleep in your dorm room, curled up under the covers without a bother in the world, when you felt a weight over your body. At first, you thought it was one of your pets, but they didn't weigh this much.

Shortly after, delicate fingers ran through your cheeks, tugging your hair strands behind your hair.

"Wakey, wakey, Sunshine." A soft voice breathed out in your ear, and you hummed.

You know it's your bandmate — the youngest of the five of you — Lisa. Only she calls you Sunshine among your friends. Because, according to her, you were like a ray of sunshine to her when you met.

You whined, snuggling further inside the duvet, which earned a giggle from her.

"Y/N! Come on. It's already morning." She said, shaking your shoulders.

"Five more minutes, Lali. Please." You groaned.

"No, no, no! Get up. Come on." She ordered, pulling the blanket off you. She took your hand and tried to pull you up. You groaned, finally opening your eyes.

"I am up." You rasped.

Lisa smiled brightly. "Breakfast is ready! Come, let's eat."

"You cooked? And the place is still intact?" You joked, looking everywhere, searching for fire.

She gently kicked you, making you chuckle.

"Be there in five." You mumbled as you got up from the bed.

As you wore your slippers and proceeded to go to the bathroom, Lisa climbed over your back, wrapping her arms and legs around you.

"Hey! Lali, what are you doing?"

"Hmm... I want a piggyback ride." She whined in her baby voice, which you absolutely can not refuse.

You ended up carrying her on your back to the living room. Jisoo was sitting on the couch, balled up inside a blanket, aggressively switching through channels. Jennie and Rosè were by the kitchen counter, talking about something they saw on the phone over breakfast.

"Yah, Lili, get off her," Jennie said as she spotted you two.

You chuckled as you made Lisa sit on the stool by the island next to Rosè.

"What's with her?" You asked, nodding at Jisoo.

"She's on her period." The cat-eyed girl answered.

"Oh! Got everything she needs?" You asked again, and the blonde girl gave you a thumbs up.

"Are you not eating?" Jennie asked you, taking a bite from the toast.

"I haven't brushed yet. I will eat later. Feed the baby something." You reasoned, making the Thai girl pout. You scrunched your nose at her as you tried to walk to your room, but Lisa held your wrist.

You nodded at her questioningly.

"Y/N/N, I want to go see The Exorcist." She whined.

"Okay! Go."

"Can you come with me? I am scared to go alone." She pleaded. "Jisoo Unnie is not getting up from that couch anytime soon, and these two are going shopping. I don't want to third-wheel. So, please? Please, please?" She whimpered.