The Wrath Of The Kims

Idol(s): Jennie
Genre: Fluff
TW: Mentions of blood and violence.

Scenario: No one can escape the wrath of their wife and kid.
[Non-idol AU]

*Third Person's POV*

"Boss, can't we at least consider forgiving him?" The doe-eyed girl with bangs spoke carefully, not to anger her boss.

"How dare you tell me that, Lisa?" Her boss, the tall girl in a wine-red suit, grunted. "Be it a penny or a million dollars. What matters is that he thought he could fool me. ME!" She growled, slamming her hand hard on the table.

Lisa flinched.

In the dark network of the underworld, the money-thirsty and power-driven people often cause disputes — to either kill or end up dying. A world where there's no space for mercy and a second chance.

And someone dared to mess with the queen of that dark world? How stupid could they be?

Y/N Y/L/N, as cold and ruthless as someone could get, the undefeated mafia boss of the underworld.

"Boss, we found him." One of her men informed the tall girl. He; the man who stole a million dollars from her and tried to flee the country.

Instead of finishing him off in one go, Y/N chose the slow way, thrashing him up, inflicting the pain slowly.

"Boss!" Lisa called, opening the door to the basement where Y/N had been "handling" the guy.

"What is it, Lisa?" The tall girl growled.

"It's already six." The doe-eyed girl informed, and Y/N's eyes widened.

Regaining her composure quickly, Y/N cleared her throat. "In that case, handle this, Lisa. Finish this off well."

Lisa bit back a laugh. "Yes, Boss."

Y/N rolled her eyes as she walked past the Thai girl to get out of the place.

Though she tried to drive as fast as she could, the South Korean traffic wasn't going to let her that easily.

Y/N opened the door to her penthouse as gently as she could, sneaking in quietly. She tiptoed her way to her room, making sure no one was in the kitchen and living room. But as she was about to open the bedroom door, a stern voice stopped the mafia boss.

"Stop right there!"

Y/N's face squinted as she closed her eyes, her teeth digging into her lower lip, and a nervous smile tugged onto her lips as she turned around.

Her wife, the one and only Jennie Kim, and her six-year-old daughter, Ella, were standing by the foot of the stairs, watching, no-no, glaring at her.

"H– hi!" She stuttered.

The cold mafia boss, who can handle every problem on her own, however, can't handle two things in her life: her wife and daughter.

"What is the time now?" Ella asked, crossing her arms before her.

Y/N checked her watch and gulped. "7:30." She mumbled softly.

"And what time did you promise to come back?" Jennie asked, crossing her arms just like her daughter.

"6...?"

"Exactly!" Ella shouted. She was an exact replica of the couple: Jennie's attitude and looks and Y/N's temper and personality.

"Give us one good reason why we should let you into the house?"

Y/N chuckled nervously. "Now that I have already got in... can't we look past..." Her voice faded as her wife and daughter squinted their eyes at her. "... we can't."

"Either you tell us the reason, or we kick you out," Jennie warned.

"I– ah–" Not that Jennie or Ella didn't know what she does, but both of them always preferred Y/N to stay away from danger, as any wife or daughter should have, so Y/N doesn't really "discuss" work at home. "I had to find someone." She whispered.

The other two kept quiet, which meant it was time for the tall girl to apologise.

"I am so sorry? I promise I won't repeat it."

"That's what you said two weeks ago." Ella reminded.

Y/N mentally whined.

"This is really that last. I swear." The tall girl swore.

"It better be. No more warning for you." Jennie warned, and Y/N nodded like a kid.

"I told you to change the door lock already, Mom," Ella told the cat-eyed woman.

"Let's give her one more chance," Jennie said, clicking her tongue. "You heard it." She told the tall girl.

"I got it." Y/N pouted. "Now that we have sorted it, can I have my hug and welcome home kiss?" She asked softly.

Ella smiled brightly, running towards the tall girl, and Y/N picked her up. She wrapped her small hands around her mother's neck and kissed her cheeks. "Welcome home, Mama."

"Aww! Thank you, Sweetheart. I am so sorry, Mama is late."

Jennie rolled her eyes, walking to the kitchen.

Ella nodded, smiling brightly. "Do you want to see the drawing I made today?"

"Ohh!" Y/N exclaimed. "Why don't you go get it? Let me handle the cat by then."

"Mom! Mama called you a–" The tall girl immediately covered her daughter's mouth.

"Stop trying to get me killed." She whisper-yelled. "Now, go." She said as she put the little girl down.

Ella ran upstairs as Y/N marched to the kitchen carefully. Jennie was heating their dinner.

"H– hey, Baby, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like to you?" Her wife was still annoyed.

"Babyyyy... sorryyy!" Y/N whined, hugging the cat-eyed girl from behind.

"You know we get scared every time you get late, but you still do it," Jennie mumbled.

"I promise, this is the last. Please talk to me."

Jennie huffed and turned around.

"You promise?" She asked with a pout.

The tall girl nodded.

"Fine." Her wife mumbled. "And I swear I will kill you if you break it this time."

Y/N gulped, nodding.

Jennie smiled, pulling her wife closer for her "welcome home" kiss.

"You are lucky, I love you." She whispered against the mafia boss's lips.

"You bet I am," Y/N responded cockily, connecting their lips again.

[A/N: Requested!😉 Hope they like it.😁😇]