Hybrid

Idol(s): Jennie
Genre: Fluff/Angst
TW: Mature Content, Mentions of Torture, Forced Acts, etc.

Scenario: When an idol falls for a hybrid whose life is in danger.

*Third Person's POV*

"Thank you, Uncle. I will never forget this help." The young girl held the older guy's hand, eyes swelled with gratitude.

"Don't thank me, Y/N. I let them ruin the family of my friend. I let them kill your parents. I can't let them do the same to you." The man whimpered. "Run as fast as you can. Get away from here as far as you can. Forget everything and live your life. Don't even think about this place again." He urged.

The eighteen-year-old girl, Y/N, nodded. She hugged the man.

"Now, go. Run." He said, pushing the girl towards the entrance.

Y/N took a moment again to look at him gratefully, but both of them panicked as they heard the metal doors open in the distance.

"RUN." He whisper-yelled.

Y/N knelt, quickly changing her form. Her rugged clothes were torn apart, and dark, smooth fur appeared above her skin. She completely turned into a majestic, unwavering canine before running off.

The dog ran without any sense of direction. She ran away from the dungeon where she had been confined for the past seventeen years, through the woods to the open ground and further to the chaos of the city.

To a new world where she had no one to turn to or no place to go. Where she could get extremely unlucky.

A Week Later.

"Kuma! Stop running!" The cat-eyed girl, wearing a hood and mask, shouted at her canine on the leash, who had been playfully running around.

The little guy stopped briefly, woofing, and Jennie panted, catching her breath. She knelt before him and tousled his fur. "Are you that happy to be out with me?"

He woofed again.

"Aigoo, my sweet baby! Mommy had been so busy. I will take you for walks more often from now on, okay?"

Another woof.

As they resumed their way, with the cat-eyed girl trailing beside Kuma, scrolling through her phone, the latter suddenly sensed something and ran frantically towards a direction, making the girl loose her hold.

"Kuma!!" The girl shouted, running after him.

She heard him bark from behind a large tree to get her attention, so she sprinted there.

"There you are!" She sighed as she spotted him, but her heart dropped when she saw what her pet was trying to show her.

Y/N was lying there, whimpering and panting, in her canine form, her body covered in blood and injuries. She was injured so badly that the wounds were starting to get infected, and flies were surrounding her.

"Oh, God! What is this!?" The girl mumbled under her breath empathetically.

Y/N slightly opened her eyes as a teardrop escaped, and the girl's heart dropped even more.

She couldn't turn her face away from those pleading, vulnerable eyes. She took the helpless dog to the vet and further to her home.

Maybe... Y/N was not that unlucky.

*Y/N's Monologue*

A Few Months Later.

How long has it been!? I don't know.