Take All The Love

Idol(s): Jennie
Genre: Angst/Fluff
TW: Mentions of Cheating, Toxic Relationship.

Scenario: When you give all your love to that one person.

[A/N: Based on the song 'Take All The Love' by Arthur Nery😁]

*Y/N's POV*

I watched her sleep peacefully against my chest as I rocked her like a baby. I am leaned against the handrest of my couch, her small body sprawled over me.

Minutes kept passing, and the time for her to leave approached sooner than I prayed for.

She woke up, rubbing her nose against my chest, and raised her head to smile at me.

I returned the smile as she pulled away from me and fixed her dress.

"Can't you stay tonight?" I asked her hopefully, even though I know the answer.

"You know I can't. He's coming home today."

I gave her a nod, looking down.

"When will I see you again?" I asked her as she got up from the couch.

"I don't know. I will text you before coming over."

I could only wordlessly nod again.

"Take care, Y/N. I will see you soon." She said, kissing the top of my head before grabbing her keys and walking out.

But I stopped her briefly. "Jennie..."

"Hmm?" She paused.

"I love you," I confessed, still looking down.

I only heard a soft sigh before the opening of the metal door, and her heels clicked on the floor as the door closed behind her.

A shaky breath left my lips as I leaned back on the couch.

My name is Y/N Y/L/N. I am a [your job/dream job]. I met the love of my life about two years ago one night while I was on a night run, and I bumped into her.

The one and only Jennie Kim of BLACKPINK. I never even dreamed of a day Jennie would notice me, let alone be able to hold her in my arms. I always thought she was way out of my reach. Actually, she is. But still, we are together.

No, we are not lovers. We are not friends. There's no label on our relationship. It just involves two people hopelessly in love with different people. Me with her. She, with him. And what we share is entirely platonic.

Yeah. Jennie has a boyfriend. Kim Taehyung. There's still debate going on in public about whether their relationship is real or not. Sometimes, even I question it. Because if it was real, why would she come for me?

I know she loves him. I know what he means to her. I know there's no chance for me in her life.

But I still keep giving her all my love. Because that's what my heart wants. I am living to love her, admire her, appreciate her, and hold her when she wants me to.

And she only wants me when he's not around.

I don't know what it is that still keeps me hooked on her. Maybe it's the way she leans against my chest and grips my shirt tight. As if it's her way of telling me not to let her go.

Am I wrong to interpret the glow in her eyes as love? When her lips brush against my skin, I feel it. She wants me. She, too, craves for more like I do. Maybe she's overwhelmed by my love for her.

I don't know why she feels reluctant. But as long as she wants me, I will be there, holding her, assuring her that she's not alone. I am willing to overlook all the flaws of our relationship as long as she keeps coming back for me. I will just keep myself alive in her obsessive love.