My Little One

Idol(s): Jennie
Genre: Fluff
TW: Mentions of Anxiety, Trauma, etc.

Scenario: When she mentally becomes a child all of a sudden.

[A/N: Reader is the fifth member of BLACKPINK/the maknae.😉]

*Third Person's POV*

"Y/N, she will be fine. Calm down." Jisoo tried to assure her youngest bandmate, Y/N Y/L/N, who sat across her in the passenger seat of the car as she drove the vehicle to their destination.

Their other bandmate, Rosè, sat in the backseat, silent but tensed.

"Did Lisa Unnie say something else? Do you know what happened to her, actually?" Y/N questioned frantically through her ragged breathing.

Jisoo shook her head. "Just that she fainted. She told me to get there at the earliest."

So, the part of the story is that the rapper duo of BLACKPINK, Jennie and Lisa, had gone out shopping. Though the five girls had terminated their individual contracts with their agency, YG, they were still a group, and all of them shared a space together.

Lately, Jennie has been under a lot of pressure with the announcement of her own label as well as to move the group activities and solo career together. And obviously, the endless, unreasonable hate from some people. That's one of the reasons why all of them pushed Jennie to go with Lisa. To help her clear her mind a bit.

However, a couple of hours later, Jisoo received a call from Lisa, who informed her that Jennie was taken to the hospital as the latter had fainted.

Jisoo left the place immediately with Rosè, who was the only one present at the home with her as Y/N was in the arcade. She picked up the younger girl on the way, and as soon as they learned the news, Y/N's heart was torn.

The five of them were no less than a family. They loved and cared for each other beyond words could describe, but Y/N always felt different towards Jennie. The maknae loved the cat-eyed girl more than herself. She had been in love with Jennie since their first meeting as trainees. But she never had the guts to confess.

The girls were aware of Y/N's undying crush towards the rapper, but they, too, never pushed her to confess or get over her feelings because they didn't want to be the judges of how everything would turn out. Jennie, too, knew about the special attraction Y/N had towards her. It was easy to notice. The younger girl was basically head over heels for the cat-eyed girl, but again, she never tried to read too much into it. She always brushed it off as a teenage crush.

But that wasn't the problem now.

The three girls rushed to the hospital, and Lisa was sitting outside the observation room, distressed, along with their managers, Alison and Alice. She got up with a sigh as she saw the three girls.

"Unnie, where's she?" Y/N asked, tensed, holding Lisa's hands. "Is she– is she okay?"

"She's still inside. The doctor said she's not awake yet." The Thai girl replied.

"How did this happen exactly? Did the doctor say something?"

"We were at the mall, and Unnie said she was feeling strange. So, we came out quickly, but as she was about to enter the car, she fainted. The doctor said it might have happened due to stress."

The girls nodded understandingly, and waited.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity for all of them, especially Y/N, the door opened, and a nurse came out.

"Miss Kim is awake now. The doctor is asking for you." The girls smiled in relief, looking at each other as they got in, and Jennie was sitting up on the bed with a frown.