The Stripper And the Boss (2)

Idol(s): Lisa
Genre: A mix of everything
A/N: G¡P Reader [skip if you're uncomfortable]
TW: Mentions of blood, death, etc.

Scenario: The tale of betrayal... part 2.😉

*Third Person's POV*

The news spread like wildfire. Y/N Y/L/N was killed.

None of the ears that heard the news could believe it. There was literally no one who was brave enough to stand before the Wolves' leader, let alone hurt her. But no one had to know the tale of betrayal.

And the burned remains of the castle that used to stand like a proud token of the Wolves' glory proved to everyone that Y/N was indeed no more and the reign of Wolves had ended.

The Snakes and Egales began their atrocious actions the very next day. They unleashed violence all over the city. Nothing was no longer peaceful, and there was no one to question their acts. Crime rate was peeking, and the city was a literal hell.

[one month later...]

Do you, Lisa Brüschweiler take Fredric Arnault to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death?

.......

Lisa?

.......

Lisa!?

H– huh?

Answer.

I... I do.

After Four Years.

The tall girl's name was long forgotten, and there was no trace of the Wolves left.

However, three people still refused to believe that Y/N was dead. They were sure that if she even had an iota of life left in her, she would come back.

The Thai man gulped down another glass of whiskey, staring down at the floor of his club. He watched the Eagles and Snakes roam around his place at their will, torturing his women. He gritted his teeth, clutching the glass in his hand.

The picture of his boss hung on a corner, dark and dusty.

The man was snapped back from his thoughts by an abrupt knock on his door.

"Come in." He instructed blankly, sitting on his chair before the mini bar counter in his office room.

A tall figure stepped in, clad in black, their face covered in a black mask and hood.

He squinted his eyes.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? The performance takes place downstairs." He stated nonchalantly.

"I am not here for the performance." The person stated hoarsely, taking off their mask. "I am here for you, Bam." She stated.

The guy's eyes swelled as he jumped from the couch and rushed to hug her. "Boss!"

Y/N chuckled, patting his back. "Seems like you missed me much, Bam."

He pulled away and nodded furiously, wiping his tears. "I can't believe this. We looked everywhere for you." He spoke in desperation. "But I knew you'd come back. I knew those bastards couldn't get you!" He exclaimed in happiness. "But... Boss... you can't be here." He panicked abruptly. "Their men are around. If they see you again..." His voice faded.

"Relax!" Y/N assured. "No one will see me. Trust me."

BamBam nodded.

"How have you been?" Y/N asked softly.